Arrow Arrow Season 6 Episode 12: "All for Nothing"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
[YT]4YmVGDnTdGY[/YT]

Oliver continues to battle Cayden James; when Dinah and Oliver have a major disagreement, one of their own is put in danger.

It's been reported that Black Siren will kill Vigilante tonight

I mean, Arrow established that Bruce Wayne exists in this universe. Surely Oliver could just give Bruce a call for an extra couple of millions.

Hey, if Justice League showed us anything, it's that Bruce Wayne will buy a bank if he wants to, so he's got the cash flow.

I can see Black Canary, Wild Dog, Mr. Terrific, and Ragman going over to Legends.

I'm glad they're taking time with the two groups operating separately storyline.

I felt like it was an ok episode but like with most things in this show it failed in the emotional aspect because they failed to bring any of this about beforehand.

This is episode 12! All this build up to Vince should've been done since at least 6x09. He should've been helping Dinah at least without her knowing.

Black Siren...
giphy.gif

Loved it but again....could've been soooo much better if A. this had been her first REAL kill of the season and B. If they built up her relationship with Cayden some more. Cayden lost a son, she lost a father, they could've had some morbid father/daughter type relationship going on. Help us understand why she is really helping him outside of the "you saved my life so im going to follow you around until you die"

Caydens team is slowly crumbling from the inside without his knowledge but we've had literally 1 scene where all of them are in the same scene together but they never even spoke to each other outside of Cayden. Why are they all together? Do they even like each other? Do they even know each others names? If you have a team good or bad they have to have some sort of connection and common thread outside of "im evil, duh!"

NTA...the writers are really doing them no favors and I hope they know it because they have the team fail at every.single.thing it is so bad, embarrassing, cringe-worthy, and maddening. The writers arent even giving the team a fighting chance! Vince dying couldve been the straw that broke the camels back. This is where the team could've REALLY split into two, one half ready to stop playing nice and the other still doing Olivers partial light and love.

I dont know why we had to wait half a season for the season to really get started. Why must you do this to us MG?

While I did think it was selfish of NTA to not go with Oliver and Diggs to take out the bomb once and for all. Better planning by Oliver would have done the job. Why not hit all possible escape routes first? If a big ass bomb needed to be moved again. It's going by a box truck leaving the shipping/receiving area of that warehouse.

Unless another past character comes into play. I'm looking at Anatoly as the real killer of James' son. None of the other members of his inner circle have that kind of motivation to go through all that trouble to get back at Oliver.

Anatomy claims he didn't do it, and he doesn't seem to lie much. Wants Oliver to know when he's screwing him

It's going to turn out to be a random member of Cayden James's team whom we haven't seen yet and will just show up for that episode as if he had been there all along.

Honestly, I was tripped up when
Siren canary cried into Vigilante's ear. Funny I thought he would heal himself. That scene was really gnarly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"