Arrow Arrow Season 6 Episode 14: "Collision Course"

I know that Thea is supposed to be an amalgam of Mia Dearden and Emikko Queen. Still, I wonder if they could do one of those properly.

Maybe with all the King James stuff going on, the DA had other things to worry about??

The DA would have nothing to do with federal charges stemming from the FBI.

Also, apparently in this universe, you have to be charged with perjury for lying to the FBI which is not the case in the real world.

That's a good point. WILL ragman return, and which side would he join?

I know that Thea is supposed to be an amalgam of Mia Dearden and Emikko Queen. Still, I wonder if they could do one of those properly.

Thea's full name is Thea Dearden Queen. When she went off the grid before and trained under Malcolm Merlyn, she took the alias "Mia". So I don't think they're going to do Mia Dearden now.

This NTA is so irritating beyond belief, I don't get how they can be constantly on their high horse for what Oliver does when they do exactly the same if not worse.

And Rene got his ass handed to him big time by GA. For me its been a frustrating season with story points that for me dont work. Honestly struggling to stick with it

Agree with everyone’s hatred of NTA. On a positive note, Felicity has been surprisingly a good character this season and Oliver has been much better. Thea has also been good. I really want tonight’s episode to include Diaz offing NTA and Oliver, Diggle and Thea taking the city back.

Isn't Arrow on Thursdays not Wednesdays?

Flash and Black Lightning are on every Tuesday.

Flash and Black Lightning are on every Tuesday.
Damn it! You are right. I usually watch the shows Wednesday evening. I had Monday off work this week, so I keep thinking it's Wednesday today. My bad!

Interesting episode, when you consider all that was built, and all that is being lost between the teams, if makes you wonder just how (if ever) the likes of Curtis, Dinah & Renee are ever going to re-join Ollie & Diggle. How exactly do you come back to Team Arrow after this sort of fallout?

I could probably do without the Laurel Redemption arc too; the showrunners chose to kill Laurel Lance off, but wait, there's another one. Why?

IMO they are not (NOR should) they be able to rejoin.

I agree, I'm not happy with NTA, although, unfortunately, even after all that's happened, they could come back to OTA, or New Laurel could join OTA.

Maybe it will or won't happen, but if anyone thinks it can't happen, consider how things are now with Slade Wilson. Even after SW killed Oliver's mother and I don't remember who else, OQ seems to have forgiven SW, and has no problem working with, and even helping SW. Perhaps (I'm sure) that was a sore point here at SHH as well.

I'm not saying any of this should happen, but after all, all it takes is the stroke of a pen by the writers. They seem to make whatever they want happen, regardless of how illogical or undesirable or outrageous it is, simply because they can... well it is "their" show.

Last edited:
One thing I'm confused about... Rene (perhaps not intentionally) shot at Felicity and it looked like it hit her which would have caused serious injury, but it seems she just brushed it off, and was not injured by it, and nothing was ever said about it. What am I missing?

Last edited:
Maybe it will or won't happen, but if anyone thinks it can't happen, consider how things are now with Slade Wilson. Even after SW killed Oliver's mother and I don't remember who else, OQ seems to have forgiven SW, and has no problem working with, and even helping SW. Perhaps (I'm sure) that was a sore point here at SHH as well.
The key difference is that, for the most part, Slade was all drugged up and thus not necessarily himself.

One thing I'm confused about... Rene (perhaps not intentionally) shot at Felicity and it looked like it hit her which would have caused serious injury, but it seems she just brushed it off, and was not injured by it, and nothing was ever said about it. What am I missing?
I dunno. Maybe he shot AT her but missed..
I must admit, I did think he had shot her - didn't she clutch her stomach?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"