Arrow Arrow Season 6 Episode 17: "Brothers in Arms"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
Coming to blows again?

Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) face their biggest challenge yet. Curtis (Echo Kellum) is disappointed to find out his new boyfriend has a firm anti-vigilante stance.

[YT]NhhudnwiqBg[/YT]

Breathtakingly bad useless episode.

Diggle and Ollie pointless fight is centerpiece of ep.

An utter waste of time.

Breathtakingly bad useless episode.

Diggle and Ollie pointless fight is centerpiece of ep.

An utter waste of time.

Agreed, only way this makes any sense is if they’re planning on phasing out John Diggle’s character. They should’ve made season 6 of Arrow into a 13 episode season, too many filler episodes this season.

Diggle was written so poorly, it was like he was a totally different person. When he and Ollie were talking, I felt like I was watching a show written by Shonda Rhimes. These guys don't act like this!

I've seen less manufactured conflict on Bravo!

4/10

Last edited:
Not overly keen on this episode; as stated above, poorly written. Diggle has been the one constant in Ollie's life, and has supported him throughout. It almost felt like we had missed a couple of episodes here which should have built up this unlikely feud.

It stands to reason they're looking to write Diggle out; they're apparently getting rid of the entire team by seasons end. I do wonder whether they'll all agree to work together next season though, or whether it'll be a brand new team, if not just Ollie going solo.

They might as well cancel Arrow & replace it with the spin-off, “Felicity & Friends” at this point. I don’t see any purpose for Arrow in the Arrowverse outside of fan service. The Green Arrow seems so out of place ever since they introduced aliens, metas, & the occult to the Artowverse. This becomes even more obvious in the crossovers. Oliver against the Dominators was completely useless & Oliver as the Führer of Earth-X wasn’t at all credible (except for the fact he dated Overgirl).

I get that Diggle was acting out of character in the episode. But in all, I like bringing the story just back to Oliver. Diaz is a good villain choice for this season as well. In all, I think this season is the best since season 2.

And as to the Felicity complaints: what was wrong with her in this episode??? She didn’t do anything at all. I’ve been no fan of hers really since season 2, but the character has been good this season. Any complaints about her taking over the show just seem petty to me. She has really taken a step back this season. (I’m hoping that continues and that she stays loyal to Oliver).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"