..::artwork by Kal_EL::..

Kal_EL

Civilian
Reaction score
Here is a pic I drew a few years ago. It's not finished but it will be my first posting.

wolverineSketch.jpg

Thats really kickass, nice work.

Soooo.....why haven't we seen more of your art? I've seen you post in other people's forums, but never seen your own art.

Nice work, FINISH IT.

0neDisturbedSOB said:
Soooo.....why haven't we seen more of your art? I've seen you post in other people's forums, but never seen your own art.

Nice work, FINISH IT.

I'm new to the hype. I haven't had much time to post or come to this forum. Just barely getting to know your names if anything. I only post in one other forum. :D

If you have seen my other work, what do you mean by never seen my own art? This wolverine I drew out of my head. I had nothing to reference too at the time.

I mean why haven't we seen YOUR ART....you know as in pictures YOU did. I wasn't saying you copied it, I was saying I want to see more of your work.

Looks really good!! Lets see some more of your stuff!

0neDisturbedSOB said:
I mean why haven't we seen YOUR ART....you know as in pictures YOU did. I wasn't saying you copied it, I was saying I want to see more of your work.

Oh my bad :D. I was just unclear about what you said.

So many good artist here. I wanted to see more of your guys stuff. I've seen excellence colors, pencils, inks, and panels by the artists here . And well......the skills here amaze me.

Here are some pics that I penciled, inked, and colored with colored pencils about 4 years ago.

android.jpg

captainAmerica.jpg

batman.jpg

0neDisturbedSOB said:
All 3 look fantastic.

Why aren't you in comics??

My panels need work. I'm your average amatuer comic artists. Hopefully someday.

0neDisturbedSOB said:
I know exactly what you mean....some day.

I've been saying that since I was like 10. I probably will never happen. If I'm lucky I may get a cover out before my days are numbered. :D As long as I can somehow have one picture published. I would be so happy!!!! AHHH One can only dream.

Dreaming is cheap, Kal El.
I like what I see here, so all I can say is.. Don´t settle yourself for less than the real deal.

Try, try, try.
And if you don´t succeed, well, try again. :)

Awesome Wolverine and Cap pics, BTW :)

Zeu said:
Dreaming is cheap, Kal El.
I like what I see here, so all I can say is.. Don´t settle yourself for less than the real deal.

Try, try, try.
And if you don´t succeed, well, try again. :)

Awesome Wolverine and Cap pics, BTW :)

Inspiring words from a pro. I'll take them. I've recently started drawing again. So i'll practice more.

Kal_EL said:
I've been saying that since I was like 10. I probably will never happen. If I'm lucky I may get a cover out before my days are numbered. :D As long as I can somehow have one picture published. I would be so happy!!!! AHHH One can only dream.

It's like they say "I can, or I can't. Either one is correct depending on what you want". I'm nowhere near being a pro, but I also know that I'll make it someday....just depends on how much I want it.

I'd like to have my firs pro comic work published before I'm 30.

Here is a Doomsday I drew recently. I colored it in photoshop. Not the best coloring job I've done. But I liked the line art most.

doomsdayColored.jpg

0neDisturbedSOB said:
It's like they say "I can, or I can't. Either one is correct depending on what you want". I'm nowhere near being a pro, but I also know that I'll make it someday....just depends on how much I want it.

I'd like to have my firs pro comic work published before I'm 30.

You guys are the best. Okay I'll say, YES I CAN!! :D

these are great! keep at it and your will be a comic artist and a good one too.

spiderfan08 said:
these are great! keep at it and your will be a comic artist and a good one too.

Thanks SpiderFan09

This art meets the approval of DOOM!

cool! so manypeople on this board have so much potential. its sad really...

marvelisawesome said:
cool! so manypeople on this board have so much potential. its sad really...

A lot of talent here. It would be nice to see someone make it in the business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"