As a male, do you respect the female gender....honestly?

you're quite welcome. :woot:

It's nice to hear that there are women out there who aren't falling into the trap of ****iness that is being venerated right now...see Hilton, Lohan, etc.

i honestly don't think i have any respect for Paris Hilton and I cant understand why little girls want to emulate her and lohan and the like. to be honest, there's not many celebs that i do really respect. for the most part i'm pretty apathetic towards celebs, but there are some who i really respect and some that i don't respect at all.

it's ironic that i can't respect people like hilton but i respect angelina jolie. i dont care about the brad pitt thing, but anyone who uses their fame/fortune for good causes have a lot more respect from me than the celebs who are on cribs showing off their 20 cars and whatnot. jolie gives a third of her paychecks to charity, works for the UN and other charitable organizations, and tries to educate the world on issues. paris hilton goes clubbing and gets trashed... and that's about it.

I respect women enough, although I would say I'm an alpha male. But I can never resist a good sexist joke, if it's all in good fun.

The rapist mentality includes blaming the woman.

I don't care how ****ty a girl is dressed, it isn't enough to drive a man to rape.

Yup That's true.

Now,... Are you one of those "people" who believe that their actions should have no bearing on what happens to them?

I'm a Black man.
Legally,, by all the rights in this country,.. I should be free to go where I want at all times of the day or night but:

You will never see me go to a KKK rally with the burning cross out in the middle of nowhere.

You will never see me drive through Idaho in the spring when white folk with hunting rifles have been caught taking potshots at cars with minorities in them just for fun,.. to see how close they can get to hitting them.

You will never see me walk alone thru a known crime ridden area,.. like Central park or South central LA at night.

Why?

Because I understand that there are twisted people out there and it's MY FAULT if I SHOW A LACK OF COMMON SENSE and set myself up to be hurt.

A woman gets raped? In most cases the man has a whooping coming regardless. Woman dressed provacativly and put herself in harms way,... needs to be put over sumbodies knee and paddled for being so UNAWARE.

I get the impression you believe I'm "justifying rape".

TSK.

I understand you getting irritated if a guy gets too pushy because of it or acts indignant because you're not interested in him, but come on if you wear that kind of thing you can't get mad at them for letting it get them interested in you.

I never get mad if someone is interested in me. I have no objection to someone being interested- it can be quite flattering if they express a genuine, polite interest. However, when they act like because I'm dressed that way, I'm somehow automatically interested in them, then I get pissy. I only ever dress for practicality. When you're hauling around boxes in a warehouse with glass windows all down one side, you need to dress to cope with the heat.

i honestly don't think i have any respect for Paris Hilton and I cant understand why little girls want to emulate her and lohan and the like. to be honest, there's not many celebs that i do really respect. for the most part i'm pretty apathetic towards celebs, but there are some who i really respect and some that i don't respect at all.

it's ironic that i can't respect people like hilton but i respect angelina jolie. i dont care about the brad pitt thing, but anyone who uses their fame/fortune for good causes have a lot more respect from me than the celebs who are on cribs showing off their 20 cars and whatnot. jolie gives a third of her paychecks to charity, works for the UN and other charitable organizations, and tries to educate the world on issues. paris hilton goes clubbing and gets trashed... and that's about it.

Angelina Jolie is one of the few celebrity women I can respect. I won't even bother to talk to the girls in college that act like flashing your **** is the most fulfilling career a woman can have. We're definately in the same boat there.

I respect women enough, although I would say I'm an alpha male. But I can never resist a good sexist joke, if it's all in good fun.

If its all in good fun, I'm all for sexism. Heck, some of those jokes are damn funny because they're true.

What about the one about women only being good for ****ing and frying meat? Eh, probably not.

:p

Wwell,...... I expected a more heated discussion,...

We once went for more than a month pointing out the doublestandard.

My little team here at work is comprised of some females and males, and we wer just discussing random ****, and the topic of strip clubs came up, and we started discussing celebrities or people we found attractive. One of the girls was like, "Terrence, do you respect women?" I was like, "Yes, I like to think I do." "How can guys go around saying they respect us, yet still talk about all they want to do is get laid, or go see naked females, or stuff like that?" (she's a youngster, about 20-21 or so). And I was like, yeah, it's somewhat of a contradiction, but that's honestly how we are. I can't really explain it", and the other two dudes were nodding in agreement and like, "yeah, that's true, etc." I confess I will tell a guy that he should treat a girl with respect, yet in the same moment I will ogle a female myself, as I'm sure most of us do.

I honestly respect females as a gender but I find it hard to respect any female or male for that matter, who doesn't respect themselves.

In all honesty, I'd probably have to say no. There are certain exceptions, of course, on an individual level. But for the most part, I have a hard time respecting people who make most of their decisions based off of emotional impulses.:heart:

Yes, I respect women. And guys that disrespect women (A large bulk of the guys on this board) really piss me off.

Well, don't go slapping around any women because you're pissed... :dry:

Well, don't go slapping around any women because you're pissed... :dry:

My sister was in a abusive relationship. Trust me I would never do a thing like that. But I have slapped a few guys around because I was pissed.

I respect women, and then the talk and it's a crap shoot after that.

The funny thing is women want men to respect the person in the woman, but women don't want to respect the man in the person. We are men we find you attractive or unattractive, if you are unattractive we can still be socialable if you are attractive you have our full attention. Thats how we are,...deal with it.

Respect is both earned and given.........if your not getting either consider who your hanging out with and why your there? Maybe the problem is with you?

And for gods sake if you all would stop dating such a** hat jerk-offs then wonder why it did not work out when there are plenty of quality guys out there that maybe don't make $100k , or have all the man toys, or maybe just look "normal" then maybe, just maybe...respect will come easier for you. Please respect and be honest with yourself first..

As a guy I will say I respect the female gender. But their are exceptions. For example I have had a female trick me into thinking that her friend had a crush on me. Then their was a case where I was being called a boy when I was in a argument with this woman.

As a guy I will say I respect the female gender. But their are exceptions. For example I have had a female trick me into thinking that her friend had a crush on me. Then their was a case where I was being called a boy when I was in a argument with this woman.

All relative.
You let someone determine who and what you are based on their opinion,.. esp when they don't have your best interests at heart,.....

Expect to be burned.

Women remain in the unique position to do more damage to a man than beating him with a two-by-four simply by being a female he cares about and then reducing him to boy/child/girly status with her words and actions.

This is part of where women get their bad rap / poor rep. There are just enough ball-busting, castrators-for-fun out there to make it hard on the women who by inclination don't feel the need to wear a jock strap and shave.

(Smirk):yay:

^^^^

But....I LIKE it when women shave, Varient. :huh:

:oldrazz:

jag

^^^^

But....I LIKE it when women shave, Varient. :huh:

:oldrazz:

jag
My laugh for the day,.... Thank you.

Well,.. I suppose "some" shaving is definetly more popular with men than "other" shavings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"