As a male, do you respect the female gender....honestly?

Lol, I know 12 year olds taller than that. :o

Quit acting like you're Yao Ming up in this piece. :o

I'm 5'4....on the short side, but I make up for it in other areas, if you catch my wink-wink, nudge-nudge drift. That's right, I have an incredibly long and hard....investment portfolio.

So what you're saying is, a girl that wears coochie cutter shorts and a bare midriff doesn't want me to perform sexual acts on her. :huh:

It has been pointed out that most women are exibitionists because they crave the attention.

The twisted part is their wanting to control WHO pays attention.

So you have women walking around half-naked with push-ups in patented F***-me wear getting upset becuase Guido, Tyrone, or Biff notice her neon pink Whale tail but not Steve or Marcus.

Same with the talking to breasts thing,... Do men bare part of their chests? If You are showing clevage as a woman you need to just lump it in regards to a man noticing.

So much life is wasted by women in this area. If you don't want to be seen as an object,... don't wear f***-me wear. And by the way,.. It's a poor excuse to say you don't think that what you are wearing qualifies,.... if the MAJORITY of men are looking at you like they need a napkin,.. you need to go change your clothes or suffer the attention.

This is the bottom line on respect,... Women equate what men may want to do to them by how they LOOK with how much respect they may have for them.

Apples and Oranges.

Example:

Tina Turner. Woman is Ancient by my standards and I know enough of her life story to have SERIOUS respect for her,...

That being said,... I would cheerfully try to blankety-blank the blank out of her,.. based on the gut reaction she draws from me when she walks across the stage barelegged.

Quit acting like you're Yao Ming up in this piece. :o
I ain't no Yao, but I ain't an Oompa-Loompa either. :ninja:

I'm 5'4....on the short side, but I make up for it in other areas, if you catch my wink-wink, nudge-nudge drift. That's right, I have an incredibly long and hard....investment portfolio.
Any guy shorter than 5'5 has completely cut their chances of baggin' a chick by 88%. There ain't many broads willing to date guys shorter than them. :o

I ain't no Yao, but I ain't an Oompa-Loompa either. :ninja:

Any guy shorter than 5'5 has completely cut their chances of baggin' a chick by 88%. There ain't many broads willing to date guys shorter than them. :o

I'm already in like flint, so I ain't worried.

personally, i don't want someone to respect me solely based on my being female. like most say, and i agree, i think respect is something that should be earned and returned.

i don't think you should respect groups of people because for example i know a lot of females that I don't even respect. i know guys i don't respect. i respect based off the individual person and not a group.

i'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. you won't see me wearing daisy dukes and itty bitty shirts because that's not my style and that's not the attention i am trying to get. i'm intelligent, sarcastically funny, artistic and have very eclectic tastes. i'd rather you know my name before you know whether my bellybutton is pierced. that's kind of an exaggeration, but i hope the point is still made.

It's always funny to see girls out at the mall dressed like they're going to the club.

Crooklyn said:
Any guy shorter than 5'5 has completely cut their chances of baggin' a chick by 88%. There ain't many broads willing to date guys shorter than them.

Harsh. :o

But probably true.

i agree with comicchick on every point. I don't want to be disrespected just because I have the fun parts.

i agree with comicchick on every point. I don't want to be disrespected just because I have the fun parts.

:up:

my sig pretty much sums me up. i'd like to think i'm a lady

Lol, I know 12 year olds taller than that. :o

lol your point?

Any guy shorter than 5'5 has completely cut their chances of baggin' a chick by 88%. There ain't many broads willing to date guys shorter than them.

Funny, i've never dated a girl shorter than or same height as me. You mean to say no taller girls would date YOU :p

:up:

my sig pretty much sums me up. i'd like to think i'm a lady
Where's that quote from anyway....I've been seeing that ish everywhere. It's actually getting pretty annoying. :o

Funny, i've never dated a girl shorter than or same height as me. You mean to say no taller girls would date YOU :p
How many taller girls have you dated, cause I know damn well what I said is a fact. :oldrazz:

dude, I'm 27, I've been dating since I was a teen, I do not remember all of them, but I can tell you, if I have dated someone who was the same height as me, there probably would have been 2 tops (those were the only 2 Asian girls I dated). If my dating was restricted to = height I would have slim pickings as I barely knew any I would consider attractive.

Given, a girl's initial reaction would not be "damn I want that short ass Asian", there would be other factors to charm them. ;)

Where's that quote from anyway....I've been seeing that ish everywhere. It's actually getting pretty annoying. :o

i had it first :o :woot:

actually i don't remember where i got it from. i have an old notebook that i used to write quotes in, and i came across it and thought i'd put it in my sig

I have a cousin who is 5'5" and about half the girls hes ever dated have been taller than him. Like right now hes dating this girls whos about 5'10". I guess he has a thing for tall women or something.

dude, I'm 27, I've been dating since I was a teen, I do not remember all of them, but I can tell you, if I have dated someone who was the same height as me, there probably would have been 2 tops (those were the only 2 Asian girls I dated). If my dating was restricted to = height I would have slim pickings as I barely knew any I would consider attractive.

Given, a girl's initial reaction would not be "damn I want that short ass Asian", there would be other factors to charm them. ;)
Ah.

So you're just rich. :oldrazz:

i had it first :o :woot:

actually i don't remember where i got it from. i have an old notebook that i used to write quotes in, and i came across it and thought i'd put it in my sig
Just did a google search, and 2 of the top 3 results were from your sig, lol. Whoever wrote it, it's a pretty cool line to say....if I was female and all. But I'm not. So like...it sucks. :o

I got this one ladies.

To answer your question? It depends on the girl.

Some women won't mind because they accept that some guys are that way. Others will mind because they think it's inconsiderate towards women.

I like to think that most women don't mind. Because if you're pretty, its kinda hard not stare.

However, there is a line.

Like whats her face said earlier. Just 'cause a girl is dressed sexy doesn't mean she wants you to have sex with her. I've seen guys be pushy towards women. It's weird. It's like they think they are entitled, like its their right to bang the woman.

Ah.

Just did a google search, and 2 of the top 3 results were from your sig, lol. Whoever wrote it, it's a pretty cool line to say....if I was female and all. But I'm not. So like...it sucks. :o

fair enough

never thought to google it before

i respect based off the individual person and not a group.

i'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. you won't see me wearing daisy dukes and itty bitty shirts because that's not my style and that's not the attention i am trying to get. i'm intelligent, sarcastically funny, artistic and have very eclectic tastes. i'd rather you know my name before you know whether my bellybutton is pierced. that's kind of an exaggeration, but i hope the point is still made.

And thus, I now deeply respect you madame. :up: :yay:

There is nothing wrong with women dressing sexy. You can be classy and sexy at the same time.

It's always funny to see girls out at the mall dressed like they're going to the club.

(smile)

No body bothers to explain the concept of dressing to go out and dressing to have fun.

Just like we are raising a generation of "So I look ****-sexy,.. so what?"

Worse case being those children raised by mothers who dress their little girls like they are adults,... This includes hair styles that are too expensive for the sandbox and MAKEUP!,... Putting eyeliner, rouge, and lip gloss on a nine-year old like I saw at a kiddy beauty pagent is going too far.

From there if gets better in stages,... but I'm sorry,... being in the spotlight, wearing a short dress,.. and cruising without underwear while claiming that you are just being real and not any kind of skank is always too much.

After a steady decline over the last three decades of all forms of rape and violence against women,.. we are now seeing a spike and a slow increase.

Why would you think this is?

I try to respect women, I swear to God I do, but sometimes its hard. Sometimes I meet women and they make stereotypical female mistakes that I cant respect. For instance, the "women like bad boys for lovers and good guys for friends" stereotype. Sometimes its true. My college roommates girlfriend put up with his cheating (he cheated on her 6 times) drunkenness (he used to yell, swear and throw things at her) and taking her for granted and always came crying to me. She began to become attracted to me and offered to sleep with me. I wasnt sure what to do, and I stupidly told him about it so he wouldnt be surprised and pissed off if he found out. Well, he instantly stopped drinking, cheating and started dating his gf again. Next thing I knew, I was completely ignored and she loved him more than she loved life itself. Never mind that at the end of the semester, he was with one of his other girlfriends again. I'm sorry, I cant respect her for going back to him.

Another example: A teacher/mentor of mine in college was an extreme feminist. She put men down in front of her junior high school class (I was in college to be a teacher and I went to her class to observe her) and had anti-male slogans all around her class room. Such as "Of course women dont work as hard as men do. We do it right the first time." and "In 1492, Columbus went looking for China and found America. Typical male. He wouldnt ask for directions." I'm sorry, but if a man had done something similar to that, he would have been out on his ass.

My mother died last May and God knows I loved her dearly, but her attitude towards men STILL pisses me off. Her father and brothers were evil, misogynist pigs but that doesnt give her the right to treat ME that way. I always try to be a gentleman to women, but I resent that so many women have treated me the way that Mom's father treated her. I especially resent all the crap I have taken from guys for defending women when they talk trash about them. I dont want a medal from women or anything. I just want women to walk the walk and not just talk the talk when it comes to being the "fairer sex." They dont have to be submissive or anything (I dont WANT them to be, I LIKE a woman with a voice) but it seems like many women out there just act like spoiled children.

I await the flaming. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"