As a male, do you respect the female gender....honestly?

yes of course oh waite honestly ?

I try to respect men, I swear to God I do, but sometimes its hard. Sometimes I meet men and they make stereotypical male mistakes that I cant respect. For instance, the "men only have one thing on their mind and would rather be with a stupid **** with huge knockers than a cool woman who is plain looking" stereotype.
Sometimes its true.

*true stories from one person's life*

:o.

(smile)

No body bothers to explain the concept of dressing to go out and dressing to have fun.

Just like we are raising a generation of "So I look ****-sexy,.. so what?"

Worse case being those children raised by mothers who dress their little girls like they are adults,... This includes hair styles that are too expensive for the sandbox and MAKEUP!,... Putting eyeliner, rouge, and lip gloss on a nine-year old like I saw at a kiddy beauty pagent is going too far.

From there if gets better in stages,... but I'm sorry,... being in the spotlight, wearing a short dress,.. and cruising without underwear while claiming that you are just being real and not any kind of skank is always too much.

After a steady decline over the last three decades of all forms of rape and violence against women,.. we are now seeing a spike and a slow increase.

Why would you think this is?

The rapist mentality includes blaming the woman.

I don't care how ****ty a girl is dressed, it isn't enough to drive a man to rape.

I've squeezed alot of bottoms in clubs. An act which I look back on in shame. But damn, it was fun! I'd run around, squeeze a bum, then run off through the crowd before they could see me! I've been caught once or twice. Once when I was caught, the girl seemed to be coming onto me, but I was too embarresed and kept saying someone else did it. Another time when I was caught, the girl looked furious and I was too embarresed to admit it was me so I kept saying someone else did it.

I've squeezed alot of bottoms in clubs. An act which I look back on in shame. But damn, it was fun! I'd run around, squeeze a bum, then run off through the crowd before they could see me! I've been caught once or twice. Once when I was caught, the girl seemed to be coming onto me, but I was too embarresed and kept saying someone else did it. Another time when I was caught, the girl looked furious and I was too embarresed to admit it was me so I kept saying someone else did it.

:dry:

jag

Unlike calling someone a "f*****", Th^t is against the law.
That's called "sexual assault" here.
They even had a bit of a manhunt here for this small Asian man who was going and squeezing bottoms at all the local shows. All the news channels showed his face and warned to be on the lookout.
He's in jail now, unlike Ann Coulter.

Your sense of morality baffles me.

thank you :woot:

you're quite welcome. :woot:

It's nice to hear that there are women out there who aren't falling into the trap of ****iness that is being venerated right now...see Hilton, Lohan, etc.

Squeezing bums in a crowd and running away = Harmless fun.

Calling someone a ****** = bigotry.

Are you honestly saying you'd be happier calling someone a ******, or maybe the N word, than you would squeezing a bum?

I remember one time I was in a pub. Only about a month ago in fact. A friend of mine and I noticed this emo guy was wearing REALLY tight trousers/leggings of some kind. We kept joking to each other about how tight his ass looked. Seamus gave it a quick slap and looked away, while I pretended that I had been talking to him the whole time.

Harmless.

:wow:

Tell me that was a joke post.

It's nice to hear that there are women out there who aren't falling into the trap of ****iness that is being venerated right now...see Hilton, Lohan, etc.

i feel sorry for women who think they have to be like lohan and hilton. Shows they don't have a sense of individuality,inner strength or self esteem.

Errr....MOST women aren't Skank Chic like Hilton and Lohan, et. al. Yeah, you see a few in the clubs that are working that angle, but the vast majority of women are able to be sexy while still being classy, really.

jag

:wow:

Tell me that was a joke post.

No I'm serious. I'm fairly ashamed of it. I didn't mean it in a sexual way though. I'd give a quick grab or a slap and run off - it was drunken fun. Then I'd sit in a corner and laugh to myself.

Are you honestly saying you'd be happier calling someone a ******, or maybe the N word, than you would squeezing a bum?

I remember one time I was in a pub. Only about a month ago in fact. A friend of mine and I noticed this emo guy was wearing REALLY tight trousers/leggings of some kind. We kept joking to each other about how tight his ass looked. Seamus gave it a quick slap and looked away, while I pretended that I had been talking to him the whole time.

Harmless.

Bums are made for smacking,

smackdat.gif

Harmless.

:dry:

jag

Harmless.

its harmless but some women wouldn't take it that way, its skating on thin ice. its a degree of common sense that they realise its a joke.

Errr....MOST women aren't Skank Chic like Hilton and Lohan, et. al. Yeah, you see a few in the clubs that are working that angle, but the vast majority of women are able to be sexy while still being classy, really.

jag

Where I'm at, and in the age group I'm in (21-27) it's about 50/50...I wouldn't say most are like that, but there are more like that than I would prefer to see...I prefer the girl next door type.

Where I'm at, and in the age group I'm in (21-27) it's about 50/50...I wouldn't say most are like that, but there are more like that than I would prefer to see...I prefer the girl next door type.

i knew girls in school who were aiming to be like that (they went on to be hairdressers). There tended to be a certain person attracted to it. They would be orange with fake tan, they would talk down to other people, flirt outrageously with anyone and anything and be really *****y about other girls. I realised in my last year it was problems with self image and wanting to be noticed and approved of by anyone.

Most preposterous post of the day...so far.

Go to a club. Find a 6 foot 6 muscle man, talking to his hot girlfriend.
Run up and squeeze her ass and run away, and when the guy catches your drunken ass, tell him what harmless fun it was.

How about squeezing a stranger's breasts. Is that harmless fun as well?
Maybe a harmless through-the-pants fingering of her baby-box area?

Are you...mad? :huh:

Harmless.
This explains so much on who you are. :csad:

Most preposterous post of the day...so far.

Go to a club. Find a 6 foot 6 muscle man, talking to his hot girlfriend.
Run up and squeeze her ass and run away, and when the guy catches your drunken ass, tell him what harmless fun it was.

Been there, done that. Except without the getting caught part.

How about squeezing a stranger's breasts. Is that harmless fun as well?
Maybe a harmless through-the-pants fingering of her baby-box area?

That is obviously completely different and a whole other thing.

But this is a non-matter anyway. I've already said I wouldn't do it again. Like someone above me said, it's a thin line. The girl might not know its a joke, and I don't feel comfortable doing it anymore really because of that thin line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"