Ashley Hartman's role possibly confirmed

Lightning Strikez! said:
I dunno...Husk is kinda gross to me.

Besides, when prompted by Xversers about this, neither of the writers claimed to even know who Ashley Hartman is. :confused:

They claimed to not know who Haley Ramm was either (young Jean Grey)

Lightning Strikez! said:
I dunno...Husk is kinda gross to me.

Besides, when prompted by Xversers about this, neither of the writers claimed to even know who Ashley Hartman is.

^ Ashley never said anything on her website or anything either. And the movie is coming out soon too. I doubt she wouldn't mention it if she was in the movie, it's a big movie for her.

But, in the first post I never made that connection. It seems plausible, considering Ashley is supposed to be in Rush Hour 3 too.

The writers have said they wanted to keep some surprises, so here's hoping. :up:

WorthyStevens4 said:
They claimed to not know who Haley Ramm was either (young Jean Grey)

really? that seems funny to me. :p

karea07 said:
^ Ashley never said anything on her website or anything either. And the movie is coming out soon too. I doubt she wouldn't mention it if she was in the movie, it's a big movie for her.

But, in the first post I never made that connection. It seems plausible, considering Ashley is supposed to be in Rush Hour 3 too.

The writers have said they wanted to keep some surprises, so here's hoping. :up:

And that's why she can't say anything. ;)

batboy99 said:
whats her power again

Powers: transitional bodimorph able to shed the outer layers of her flesh at will, revealing a new skin underneath formed of different materials such as rubber, glass, diamond, and various forms of metal, or to achieve metabolic changes in her template form, such as removing caked up dirt and grime or shedding wounded layers of tissue

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=111

husk_metal_uxm406.jpg

WorthyStevens4 said:
And that's why she can't say anything. ;)

Husk is nothing special though... Emma on the other hand would be :up: I am still hoping there is some slim chance in hell she is a young Emma Frost.

I never knew Husk was 'big' or 'popular' enough to have her own action figure? http://www.marveltoys.net/figures.php?figureline=200

Also, I just read Husk was romantically involved with Angel. Maybe he meets her at the mansion, a quick eye exchange and he decides that's where he belongs and goes on to be an X-men?

And this is the only pic I could find that resembles Ashley.
husk_card.jpg

Oh, and this might not really mean anything but wasnt Husks name in the computer in X2?

karea07 said:
I never knew Husk was 'big' or 'popular' enough to have her own action figure? http://www.marveltoys.net/figures.php?figureline=200

Also, I just read Husk was romantically involved with Angel. Maybe he meets her at the mansion, a quick eye exchange and he decides that's where he belongs and goes on to be an X-men?

Hmm...

I like it. Give Warren his popularity with the ladies. :D

thats a nasty power but ok
**********we need a manip**********

here you go batboy:
husk0xb.jpg

i'm not that great but it's better than nothing :) :up:

WorthyStevens4 said:
Hmm...

I like it. Give Warren his popularity with the ladies. :D

Yeah, I would like that too. Rogue needs to hook up with Colossus then everybody will be happy :up: :p

^ Husk? Yeah her mutant power is pretty disgusting.

karea07 said:
here you go batboy:
husk0xb.jpg

i'm not that great but it's better than nothing :) :up:
can u just make her in that red overcoat?

I think Husk has a sweet power, I think im all alone on that though.

xbb2sv.jpg

anyone think that looks like ashley?

We found Ashley standing to the left of the memorial. Anybody have the screen cap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"