Ashley Hartman's role possibly confirmed

is there any hot blonde that is a young mutant that ashley could possibly play? or is husk the obvious choice?

karea07 said:
is there any hot blonde that is a young mutant that ashley could possibly play? or is husk the obvious choice?

husk is the only one with the last name guthrie.. i think

karea07 said:

She could be one of the Cuckoos.

jmao said:
husk is the only one with the last name guthrie.. i think

There are 10 Guthrie kids. Cannonball, Husk,Melody,Icarus, and some unamed others.

jmao said:
dont remember.. its not really him... it just looks like that villain character...

xbb2sv6qc.jpg

i think maybe the girl with the shorter blode hair behind that one i thought looks more like ashley

interesting, i've never noticed the twin boys in the far right of that picture.

Twins? Where?

*looks*

Oh, right. Hey, I didn't see them at first. That's interesting. Anyone know who the twins are?

Exploding Boy said:
There are 10 Guthrie kids. Cannonball, Husk,Melody,Icarus, and some unamed others.

im pretty sure shes not cannonball or icarus...
i suppose she could be one of the sisters, but then there would be no point in her even being in the movie

AcidTWister said:
interesting, i've never noticed the twin boys in the far right of that picture.

theres more twins behind jubilee and syrin... cuckoos maybe

I've met this girl a number of times at industry events and she is absolutely stunningly sexy in person. Photos don't do her justice at all. She's a sweetheart and I wish I had her number to ask about this role (and other things ... haha).

XBoy said:
I've met this girl a number of times at industry events and she is absolutely stunningly sexy in person. Photos don't do her justice at all. She's a sweetheart and I wish I had her number to ask about this role (and other things ... haha).

are you serious? :eek:

i'm so jealous.

jmao said:
xbb2sv.jpg

anyone think that looks like ashley?

is it just me or on the far left i see 5 girls that look alike standing up could it maybe stepford cuckoos cause they are my second favorite mutants iceman is #1:)

icemancuckoos said:
is it just me or on the far left i see 5 girls that look alike standing up could it maybe stepford cuckoos cause they are my second favorite mutants iceman is #1:)

It is possible. But if they are then I think it would be lame. Those girls look nothing like the Cuckoos, they could have found better blond girls. Those girls arent even blond.

^ is that confirmed about the cuckoos?

wow! they're really packing in a lot of characters AND subplots in this movie :eek: . i just hope it's gonna be long enough to do them justice.

karea07 said:

well, she doesnt have to be blonde, so there are probably many she could play.

but if it's blonde you want, i can only think of meggan, magik, dagger, dazzler (sort of blonde), boomer, skids, the cuckoos, and maybe a few others if i try harder.

so yeah, husk is kind of the obvious choice. i thought there'd be more blondes. haha i guess they like to make characters with distinctive hair colors in x-men comics (purple, white, green, red).

I wonder if they will ever point out which characters from the comics were cameos in the movie on the X3 DVD if we've missed them on screen.

Exploding Boy said:
It is possible. But if they are then I think it would be lame. Those girls look nothing like the Cuckoos, they could have found better blond girls. Those girls arent even blond.

well this movie takes place way before the cuckoos are even introduced in the comics, so perhaps they look the way they do cause they havent grown up yet, once theyre older theyll be hot babes... lol i dont know about the blonde part... maybe theyll turn blonde i dont know...

Sorry to be a bother, but the Cuckoos? Who are they?

Thanks. :up: Google ain't working for me. :o

Redd_Angel said:
^ is that confirmed about the cuckoos?

wow! they're really packing in a lot of characters AND subplots in this movie :eek: . i just hope it's gonna be long enough to do them justice.

Showing recognisable comicbook characters in a funeral scene, without devoting any time, dialogue or scenes to them specifically, is hardly 'packing in a lot of characters and subplots'. These are less than cameo roles, they are 'Easter eggs' for fans to spot, an acknowledgement of the source material. No need to panic. They are just background extras who represent known characters (rather than random, made-up characters).

i just joined the fan club,lets see if we get any x-men info(yes i did join)

Husk`s powers would be cool to see in X3...even if it was just once

Teehee, I had a feeling Husk was in the movie. I don't know why (perhaps a good quantity of blonde girls), but I was almost sure. :D

Anyway, if Paige is in the movie, I'd like to see also Jono/Chamber... a half-masked boy or someone with a scarf in his face. I can dream... :)

MoiBijou said:
Teehee, I had a feeling Husk was in the movie. I don't know why (perhaps a good quantity of blonde girls), but I was almost sure. :D

Anyway, if Paige is in the movie, I'd like to see also Jono/Chamber... a half-masked boy or someone with a scarf in his face. I can dream... :)

You and your dreams. :rolleyes: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"