Ashley Hartman's role possibly confirmed

karea07 said:
aw you guys fight like yall are married. :D

:p

He is my imaginary little brother and I hate him. :o :p

im glad she's husk, if shes in it.

i like husk so much more then emma.

karea07 said:
so how does he eat, make out, talk, etc? looks cool though.

He does not eat, the energy keeps him alive. He talks telepathicly. And Husk kissed him once, just on his scarf. He then blew up part of the school because of his overwhelming emotions.

WorthyStevens4 said:
I don't marry inch-tall fairies. :D :p

Muahahahaha... NOT! :mad:

And get your facts straight: I'm like three feet tall. :rolleyes: :p

Kira said:
Muahahahaha... NOT! :mad:

And get your facts straight: I'm like three feet tall. :rolleyes: :p

isw3dj.png

Antrax255 said:
Poor Chamber will be a virgin all his life.

actually, i think he was doing some pop singer girl for awhile....

Powers: transitional bodimorph able to shed the outer layers of her flesh at will, revealing a new skin underneath formed of different materials such as rubber, glass, diamond, and various forms of metal, or to achieve metabolic changes in her template form, such as removing caked up dirt and grime or shedding wounded layers of tissue

star_chaser65 said:
Powers: transitional bodimorph able to shed the outer layers of her flesh at will, revealing a new skin underneath formed of different materials such as rubber, glass, diamond, and various forms of metal, or to achieve metabolic changes in her template form, such as removing caked up dirt and grime or shedding wounded layers of tissue
Thats pretty disgusting...lets hope we don't see that in the movie.

it could be cool... seeing a supermodel who is famous for being beautiful (and praised by the press for it), doing something so disgusting. just like rebecca and mystique :up:

karea07 said:
it could be cool... seeing a supermodel who is famous for being beautiful (and praised by the press for it), doing something so disgusting. just like rebecca and mystique :up:
Shedding your skin off is revolting. Being naked and blue isn't. :p

but mystique has always been slightly scary/creepy. we are just used to her so we like it now. :p

husk probably wont be in the final battle and no mansion invasion so we wont see her mutant power if she's in.

I think Paige's power is so cool, and not gross at all. But I dont think alot of things are gross.

karea07 said:
yup , that's what i find so interesting: it's unexpected.
you see this beautiful woman , and suddenly :eek: (assuming, even as a caemo, we see her power onscreen..but , if not,i dunno why she would say that she plays Husk:confused: )

she still hasnt said anything so we don't know who she is, or if she filmed, or if she will be in the final cut or anything :down :(

but here's hoping she truely did tell that person she was playing paige guthrie. the person said she didnt say the mutant name so i'm sure if she is named in the movie they will just say 'paige' or something else.

Exploding Boy said:
I think Husk has a sweet power, I think im all alone on that though.

I agree with you, and it's not as limited as the descriptions of it here have stated (although we know how poor editing oversight at Marvel is responsible for that).

XBoy said:
I've met this girl a number of times at industry events and she is absolutely stunningly sexy in person. Photos don't do her justice at all. She's a sweetheart and I wish I had her number to ask about this role (and other things ... haha).

i'm still insanely jealous... :down :p

TNC9852002 said:
What's that a pic of pointing to the guy with the glasses?...I can't quite make out the character..
-TNC

I think that's Kid Omega

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"