Assasins Creed

Yeah hopefully it comes out for the 360. It looks like a badass game.

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

assassinscreedsmall507bt.jpg

Hawt:up:

Typical Internet "Cool" Guy said:
Meh, she's ok looking, I've certainly had better. Nothing to get excited about, dorks. Next!

Shut up, you dumb TICG, everyone know that's not true, and that the only thing you've french kissed is your dog :mad:

That girl, while not Asian, is so pretty :up:
The fact that she makes videogames makes her even hotter :up:

Yeah... Just dont think of your grandmother when you are at it :up: :(

Morgan Webb is hotter than saggy boobs....and so is Olivia Munn........and Krisitin Holt....as long as she doesn't speak :(

The Last Meatbag said:
Morgan Webb is hotter than saggy boobs....and so is Olivia Munn........and Krisitin Holt....as long as she doesn't speak :(

Yeah, you just listed three hotties allright. I used to think Olivia Munn was ugly, and then she transferred suddenly to hottness. :confused:

...Yeah for some reason when I saw her once I was like.......she looks chubby for some reason...

But now Im all.........holy ****...I wanna Olivia her Munn

YA KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN!?!?

HUH

YA KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN!??!?!?

:(

Yeah, I do actually. Everytime I see that episode when her and some other girl are talking about sex. I'm like.. If only..

Everytime someone asks them if this is coming to the 360 they totally deny it.
but im sure it'll come to 360 eventually.

XwolverineX said:
Yeah, I do actually. Everytime I see that episode when her and some other girl are talking about sex. I'm like.. If only..

Yeah..................haaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwt

Topdawg said:
Everytime someone asks them if this is coming to the 360 they totally deny it.
but im sure it'll come to 360 eventually.

Because SONY are paying them to only talk about the PS3 version. Insiders have been saying that since E3.

We need to see some real footage of this game in action. The trailers look great but it's no indication of how the actual game is going to play.

This game looks so sweet. I hope it come out for 360 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"