What the hell, Eric? What the hell?

monica-bellucci-picture-2.jpg

monica_061020_400.jpg

monica_bellucci.jpg

220px-Monica_Bellucci_2003.jpg

407px-Monica-Bellucci2005.jpg

monica_bellucci_small.jpg

belissima.jpg

NOOOOO!!! You turned this into a Monica thread, you bastards! At least post Jade pics, so we can somehow relate this to Assassins Creed, gosh. And lets leave gamer stereotyping for the Jay Leno's and David Lettermans of the world. I'm perfectly normal weight-wise... I think. 5'9" and 300 pounds is normal, right?

Since this has become a oogling fest:

jade-raymond.jpg

I'd pick her over Bellucci, I'd pick her over many girls. She's really pretty and has a nice smile.

And anyone who thinks they'd get much better is deluding themsevles, or has poor taste and prefers tangerine faced over made-up bimbos with massive boobies.

Oh and Assassin's Creed looks good too. :up:

Since this has become a oogling fest:

jade-raymond.jpg

I'd pick her over Bellucci, I'd pick her over many girls. She's really pretty and has a nice smile.

And anyone who thinks they'd get much better is deluding themsevles, or has poor taste and prefers tangerine faced over made-up bimbos with massive boobies.

Oh and Assassin's Creed looks good too. :up:

Im with stupid. :up:

The new trailer wasn't too good. The gameplay will be this game's saving grace.

That was a weird trailer, but it was nice. I am 95% sure this won't be in the game, So I'm not sure why they made it, when they could show more gameplay footage. It's worrying that apparently the controls are somewhat confusing. I've also heard you have to get into a blocking mode to block(duh), but that could be wrong.

That was a weird trailer, but it was nice. I am 95% sure this won't be in the game, So I'm not sure why they made it, when they could show more gameplay footage. It's worrying that apparently the controls are somewhat confusing. I've also heard you have to get into a blocking mode to block(duh), but that could be wrong.

They wont be confusing to any one of a normal IQ, each face button corresponds to a particular limb while one of the triggers act as a modifier(at least i think its something like that). It wont be confusing,it'll just be something new to get a hold on. Theres alot of stuff you can do as an individual in the game and it'd be hard to map it all to one or two buttons. This is gonna be so sick. Im f'ing stoked.

For me the controls are going to make or break this game. I look forward to something that is new, but if its just downright clunky, it won't be much fun. But if they pull it off, no doubt it will be awesome.

They wont be confusing to any one of a normal IQ, each face button corresponds to a particular limb while one of the triggers act as a modifier(at least i think its something like that). It wont be confusing,it'll just be something new to get a hold on. Theres alot of stuff you can do as an individual in the game and it'd be hard to map it all to one or two buttons. This is gonna be so sick. Im f'ing stoked.

Then I'm guessing game reviewers have less than normal IQ's in your world cuz they reported it not being all that fluid. Lose the crutch of calling people stupid if they don't agree with you, or relay info you don't like, like I did earlier. We'll have to play it ourselves before our personal opinions matter anyways.

Then I'm guessing game reviewers have less than normal IQ's in your world cuz they reported it not being all that fluid. Lose the crutch of calling people stupid if they don't agree with you, or relay info you don't like, like I did earlier. We'll have to play it ourselves before our personal opinions matter anyways.

You cant have a game like this with poor clunky controls and Ubisoft knows this. The control scheme may be much more expansive than some games that require only a few buttons to do everything that your controlled character is capable of, but im sure they wont be 'poor'. From what iv read, theyll take some getting used to, but any decent gamer shouldnt have a problem with it. Now we'll find this out for sure when the game drops, but im positive i wont have a problem getting used to them.

You cant have a game like this with poor clunky controls and Ubisoft knows this. The control scheme may be much more expansive than some games that require only a few buttons to do everything that your controlled character is capable of, but im sure they wont be 'poor'. From what iv read, theyll take some getting used to, but any decent gamer shouldnt have a problem with it.
and thats exactly what his point is. Only time will tell if teh final version will be fluid and control well. Im hoping for it bc this is one of the fall titles on my list

and thats exactly what his point is. Only time will tell if teh final version will be fluid and control well. Im hoping for it bc this is one of the fall titles on my list

Yea i know, and i trust Ubi to deliver on great and fluid gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"