Assassin's Creed Red

The games play fast and loose with history, have a ton of Sci fi and crazy elements, but people lose their **** with a black samurai lmao

Yeah I saw a IGN post from their IGN giving their "take" and I thought it was weird.

Ooh I didnt know that😅
because tbh I've never played the Ezio era of AC titles before🫣, my first AC title that I have ever played was AC 3...so pardon my lack of knowledge that the theme is actually predates Odyssey, haha

Hahaha no that's totally fair, it's a LOT of games! You should check out the original though, it's a beautiful track. I think there's a playlist on Spotify of every version of the song from most of the games and there are some really nice covers to enjoy. I recommend!

This game looks amazing. I love the setting, and the characters look like they will be a lot of fun to play. Also, Ubisoft is great at creating sexy protagonists. I can’t wait to bang my way through feudal Japan the way I did Ancient Greece, haha.

Also, the anti-woke mob needs to fall off a ****ing cliff. They just want to ruin everything. The only game that would make them happy would be a Wolfenstein remake where you get to play as the Nazis.

Also, the anti-woke mob needs to fall off a ****ing cliff. They just want to ruin everything. The only game that would make them happy would be a Wolfenstein remake where you get to play as the Nazis.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. I feel like for years, I've been seeing the same crowd make jokes that Ghost of Tsushima did AC better than AC. And when they announced a Japan game, it was like "Lol Tsushima beat you to it!" But the second AC was like here's a game set in Japan with a massive point of difference - Playing as Japan's first black samurai - All of a sudden it's like "NO no no no, this isn't what we wanted" haha

Also the ludicrous double standard that for years we've been getting narratives about white foreigners learning to become samurais etc, NOW all of a sudden it's a problem?

I'm very excited for this game. Also the first dual protag game in a while where I think both characters have intrigued me equally?

I guess this means the Recruitment System is back, like in AC: Brotherhood?

pujr9amof13d1.jpeg

I wonder if they'll visit other countries for the DLC. This is already confirmed for two expansions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"