Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Hmmm. They've got a bunch of AC games on sale on XBL. Not sure what the prices are, but AC Unity at $10 would definitely be a buy for me. I'm happy to hear they've fixed the bugs, too. I know it probably doesn't matter, but I think I'd still play them all. With them taking time off from the annual releases, I might actually be able to catch up now. Pretty sure the only ones I haven't played are Rouge, Unity, and Syndicate.

Disappointed to say the least. Just finished Syndicate's main storyline and I'm already pining for a new AC game. Skipping 2016 was one thing but 2017 too...yeah, I'm not happy about that. I don't think for a second that skipping 2017 is going to result in a more polished game. These games already had 2-3 years or more, each, for production and the developers couldn't get them polished in that amount of time. If you can't polish a game in a few years you're just not going to get it polished in any amount of time. But at least with the games coming out once a year I always had new AC. I'd rather have an unpolished AC game every year than an unpolished AC game every few years.

If they are going to skip 2017 the least they could do is release new single player mission DLC's for Unity or Syndicate to tide AC fans over.

I don't think it was about making the game more polished. It was done to re-evaluate the series bc it had grown stale with no sense of direction. Hopefully the time will have allowed them to come up with something original that revitalizes it

I don't think it was about making the game more polished. It was done to re-evaluate the series bc it had grown stale with no sense of direction. Hopefully the time will have allowed them to come up with something original that revitalizes it
Exactly. It is clear people were getting tired of the same old same old.

One of my biggest problem with the series is how short and fragmented the main stories are. Such a thing could be remedied with a longer production schedule. Same for the chance of making legitimately unique task.

I ordered this for 15 euros. I was hoping a price drop on Black Friday so good that it happened. I was a big fan of the series but I haven't bought them on launch since Assassin's Creed 3. I got tired of it because a new game came every year.

^Should've noted that it's PC only.

ok this should apply to all systems

OrTIzL.jpg

[YT]07SULPKA4Fc[/YT]

• 10 hours ago850 views

Pokémon Movie Catches a Director – The Rundown

Today in the Rundown, we catch the latest news on the live-action Pokémon movie, have some good news for fans of virtual reality multiplayer, find out how the Assassin's Creed franchise is entering the world of VR, have some eye-popping news about The Walking Dead, get even gorier with a look at the new movie The Belko Experiment, and finally, intercept the latest intel on the future of the Battlefield and Battlefront franchises!

That’s not the only Ubisoft-related VR news. To promote the upcoming Assassin’s Creed movie, Twentieth Century Fox has launched Assassin’s Creed: The VR Experience. It puts users inside the world from the film, allowing them to watch a medieval battle unfold right in front of their eyes. It’s available now on the Oculus Rift, and will also be coming to select theatres alongside the film, which arrives December 21. Hopefully this won’t be the last Assassin’s Creed VR experience. Ubisoft hasn’t said when the next game in the franchise will arrive, but some kind of VR support would be pretty cool.

source:
EPN.tv

1490285059creeder.jpg

Assassin's Creed TV Series is Coming
12 hours ago |

March 23, 2017

1490285059creeder.jpg

Ubisoft's cross-media intiative to expand the Assassin's Creed franchise will go beyond last December's live-action film since a TV adaptation of the popular video game series is being developed.
During a Reddit AMA, Assassin's Creed head of content Aymar Azaiza has confirmed that a TV series is coming. While Azaizia didn't reveal any specific details about the show, he assured fans that the show won't be rushed. "It's like the movie guys, we will take our time to get sure we deliver something we can be proud of," Azaizia said.
The Assassin's Creed TV series will most likely be produced by Ubisoft Motion Pictures, which also produced last year's live-action Assassin's Creed film. The publisher's film and television division is also producing a Splinter Cell live-action film starring Tom Hardy, and a film based on The Division that stars Jake Gyllenhaal.
Last year, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said that the company is in talks to work on a TV series with Netflix, and it's likely that he's referring to the Assassin's Creed TV series, but he didn't share any details about it yet.
You can read our review of the Assassin's Creed movie here.

source:http://epicstream.com/
logo.png

This is a good idea, they should do an anthology series. Each year taking on a new time period in the assassin Creed lore.

This is a good idea, they should do an anthology series. Each year taking on a new time period in the assassin Creed lore.
they should have started with show first too. it would save alot of trouble lore wise .

I wasn't interested into the premise of this, and even though it has two playable characters I wasn't excited switching between Jacob and Evie. But I was looking forward to the setting. London here looks really good. The trains, the train stations, the water vehicles, there's a lot of construction sites, bars and markets. I like the scenery and the buildings here seem much taller and the roads are really wide. The thing that made me happy when I started playing this is when I got to use a carriage for free roaming. To me, it elevated the game and made it feel more different compare to Unity. The models of the carriages aren't all the same, and I love making destruction in the city with the cops chasing me. It felt like GTA in the 1800s. I liked the grappling and gliding, especially in the massive surroundings.

The first thing I prioritized here is getting all the collectibles that I can. What I loved about it was it rewarded me Xp points and I wanted Jacob/Evie to be leveled up so much before heading to the main missions. Out of the conquest activities, I liked the child liberation the most, since I could complete the side objective. Templar Hunts were easier and could be done in a minute but I always didn't get 100%. Bounty Hunter was my least favorite and I kinda avoided it early in the game because it was a bit tedious, chasing then kidnapping, then killing the enemies and trying to run away using the carriage. I also didn't like when the gang leaders managed to run away and I sucked here chasing someone using the carriage. The gang strongholds were okay too, I couldn't finish some of the objectives, like finding blueprints to burn, when I was already searching for like ten minutes. The fight clubs, races, carriage activities, train robberies and the boat activities are cool for extra xp and as extra activities. My favorite was sabotaging the blighters in their boats. The "London stories" aren't repetitive, there were some missions that I liked but they weren't really engaging. The World War I section was nice, and I finished all of its activities in 1 day.

I was really indifferent to the main story. Out of the 7 Ac games I've played, this has the least interesting story which is a shame given the setting and that there are two playable characters. Even the real life people that they have featured didn't make much difference to the experience. The only character I really liked was the little girl. The rest just left me indifferent. The present day story here is a lot more interesting than the other post-Desmond games, as it featured the older and newer present day characters interacting with each other. However, the present day stuff here were just all cutscenes.

Other things I didn't like: there's no new game option meaning I have to delete a save file from the storage just to start a game from the very beginning! It just seems such a step backwards decision for the franchise. The loading takes so long! This is second after Unity for having the hardest enemies and the thing is the health upgrades, didn't help much. I already got four health upgrades and got most of the combat and health skills. I had to repeat some of the side quests. Like Unity was more reliable when it came to upgrades because I really noticed the difference after I got the upgrades. Here in Syndicate not really. The game is also quite glitchy. I got the blue screen like five times and most of those times, I was in a mission. Then the most bizarre thing is in one cutscene, Henry was declaring his love to Evie and he was freaking invisible!!! my God, Evie was kissing a ghost, it was just so bizarre!

Technically, this is a good game. I liked the wide areas, getting the Xp points and assigning the skill points, the recruit system, the use of carriages and grapple gun and the ability to switch between two characters. I liked the stealth here, like this is the one game in the series that I actually tried stealthing and not hating it. There wasn't a mission that I had to repeat like five times, though not completing the side objectives was annoying at times, but the missions weren't frustrating compare to previous Ac games. However I wasn't drawn to the main story, and the London stories side missions weren't engaging, and they are the reasons why this game took me so long to finish.

Story: 6/10
Gameplay: 7.5/10

My completion percentages
ac2 62%
acb 69%
acr 82%
acbf 91%
acu 54%
acr 93%
acs 96%

1. Don't trade in your PS4.
2. Don't get a first-generation PS5.

Update: Ubisoft has issued a statement throwing the details of the below report into question. Talking to IGN, the company revealed that they've deleted the list of PS4 games not compatible with PS5 because "there may be inaccuracies."

Update: Ubisoft has issued a statement throwing the details of the below report into question. Talking to IGN, the company revealed that they've deleted the list of PS4 games not compatible with PS5 because "there may be inaccuracies."
I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing as there could be more incompatible games.

I hope they can sort this out, that all main AC/WD games are compatible to ps5. Thats clearly the only games I bought from Ubisoft but I have 11 games from them. And thats a lot.

I looked this up in the internet and Syndicate is playable in the ps5... but the graphics are flickerInG! It looks broken. I hope Ubisoft fiXes this but I wouldn't be surprise if they don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"