• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Attraction Preferences

This is very odd. On the community page it says maxwell's demon posted last, but I can't see his post
:confused:
confsdsatanyi2.jpg

edit: now I can...even weirder

edit: response: it sorta did *shrug*

I had a dream last night where I had to take acid.

It was between that and the powder my mother-turned-zombie was making me take to turn me into a zombie.

Then the carpet started waving at me

I also like a girl with extensions in her hair, bamboo earings at least 2 pair. A Fendi bag and a bad attitude.

That's all I need to get me in a good mood

Dark haired men, atheletic/rugged type, non-boyish. Sometimes I'd find blond men to be attractive as well. Sometimes.

I'm open to most races, but if having to choose, either black or asian. Or a combo platter, Blasian. A sassy girl that's good in bed, will kick your ass, and knows how to make shrimp fried rice with collard greens on the side. :o

DBella said:
Dark haired men, atheletic-looking. Sometimes I'd find blond men to be attractive as well. Sometimes.
Well, ****.

DBella said:
Dark haired men, atheletic/rugged type, non-boyish. Sometimes I'd find blond men to be attractive as well. Sometimes.

How you doin? :o

I like girls who have nice faces, not over weight, pretty eyes. I don't really care about breast size, so that's a non issue.

Erzengel said:
How you doin? :o
I'm comin' over to watch Yankee v. Twins this weekend. Is that alright? :o

Definitely, I have some beer, snacks and a locked door with your name on it. :up:

Erzengel said:
Definitely, I have some beer, snacks and a locked door with your name on it. :up:
It's a date. :up:
Wait... locked door with my name on it???
------

DBella said:
You could be an exception. I've only dated one blond guy so far.
Well, I've only dated one blond guy so far too :up:

Ronny Shade said:
I got stood up so I ordered for two and ate it all :csad:
How anyone can NOT show up for free food... I'll never understand. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0