AUG Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wierdness...I updated the scan for mine in Photobucket but for some reason it was still coming up with that "fuzzy" bit in the middle which was the old pic. Except on my home computer it was coming up with the new one...:huh:

Anyway here's a new scan a bit cleaner than the old...

dd2copya.jpg
Sweet, Daredevil!! Just won one of my votes.

Heres my entry, I rushed it so forgive me, it didn't quite turn out quite like i had wanted:
mgs.jpg

My friend Bob requested this, so here it is: Steampunk Prime.

steampunkprime.jpg

Cheers.

Yes... I tired to throw in a few *****ie futurama references, some really obvious... others, not so much:

1) In the background you can see the planet express ship.

2) The blimp in the background is broadcasting a live feed of 'Everybody Loves Hypnotoad'

3) Fry's chest does say 'Fry' in alien language 1.

4) In Fry's breast pocket is his lucky four-leaf clover.

5) Fry is drinking Slurm.

6) Bender is referenced as Bending Unit 22.

7) Too small to tell, but Serial number by the bar-code on bender is the serial number referenced by Bender in the Flexo episode.

8) Finally... The characters in bender's mouth make up a hexadecimal encoding of the phase 'bite my a$$', an abbreviation of 'bite my shiny metal a$$' a phrase that wouldn't fit, due to size limitations.

PS: I put Nibbler in Fry's hands becasue I thought he was less interesting design wise, but I made him reaching for Leela for obvious reasons.

PSS: My one regret is that I couldnt find a way to put a readable 'Made In Tijuana' stamp on Bender.

Sheer brilliance! :up:

Some really cool ideas here. I especially love the large Galactus gear smashing into Earth.

AWESOME entries...

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!
Voting thread will be up ASAP this weekend...

Sorry for the delays :)
CM

doneat1.jpg

^Love it antmanx68!
Gonna vote for it, hope you win!

So...when does voting take place? joined last month, and I don't really know much about the way this works...

nice entries in the contest guys :up:

and has the theme for september been released yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"