AUG Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my DD vs Stiltman...will try for a better scan later

dd2copy.jpg

and here's a link to some preliminary colour...don't know if I'll have time to finish it so figured I'd throw it up now.

Loving the Iron Man and Galactus but my fave is DD vs Stiltman, Mrh7448 loving your coloured version :)

:hoboj: Baggers :hoboj:

dd2copy.jpg

and here's a link to some preliminary colour...don't know if I'll have time to finish it so figured I'd throw it up now.

freaking awesome, as always.

dd2copy.jpg

Awesome drawing. Extra bonus points for using Stilt-man!

MRH really great work

reminds me of Arthur adams.

Top notch

Here's my entry
sntinelf.jpg

Great idea... Perfect execution of a perfect idea of the theme!

Thank you guys so much for liking the idea and my entry. It means a lot in a forum full of such awesome artists!

dd2copy.jpg

my fave so far

I just finally finished my entry.

First I'll say, I love this theme. I was not aware of 'steampunk' before, but I gotta say it's been fun researching and seeing everyone's posts here in the thread so far.

Reading the theme, my mind went straight to robots and that made me thing of Bender from 'Futurama'. Choosing to include Leela clinched it for me as my idea for the theme, and it was a lot of fun. Anyway, here's my entry:

Steampunk_Futurama.jpg

Hope you all like it!

Very Cool, so what year is Fry from and what year did he go to?

First I'll say, I love this theme. I was not aware of 'steampunk' before, but I gotta say it's been fun researching and seeing everyone's posts here in the thread so far.

Reading the theme, my mind went straight to robots and that made me thing of Bender from 'Futurama'. Choosing to include Leela clinched it for me as my idea for the theme, and it was a lot of fun. Anyway, here's my entry:

Steampunk_Futurama.jpg

Hope you all like it!

Super wicked cool! You got my vote this month!!

Steampunk_Futurama.jpg

Hope you all like it!

We have a winner. Great work as usual Mattchew.

Thanks for all the comments on my DD/STILTMAN. Will try to get a better scan some time this week.

Steampunk_Futurama.jpg

Hope you all like it!

Love this, definitely have my vote this month.

We have a winner. Great work as usual Mattchew.

I get that you like this piece and are gonna vote for it, but can we refrain from announcing a winner before the contest is over?

I believe we went through all this last time, too and it gets discouraging for other people.

Very Cool, so what year is Fry from and what year did he go to?

hahaha... sometimes the ACTUAL time-line complexity of 'Futurama' makes my mind melt, so I can honestly say I didn't contemplate it!

I guess we can ponder it together. ;)

Thanks for all the comments on my DD/STILTMAN. Will try to get a better scan some time this week.

Love this, definitely have my vote this month.

Thanks... Can't wait to see the updated scan, but like I already said its pretty f-ing amazing as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"