Age of Ultron Avengers: Age of Ultron Set Photos (high quality) Set pics

GODDAMN why is no one talking about the captain america set photo that was just posted??

A year before the Avengers opened Marvel released a beautiful Hulk illustration at Comic Con that was about as Kirby/Hulk as you could get, and yet they changed that design to what we got in the film [which was also very nice, just not as good as it was].
Concept art is a completely different matter.
When the Nightmare on Elm St remake was made a few years ago they shot the entire film with an approved Freddy make-up only to have the digital guys screw with it so much in post that they had to alter the make-up for the reshoots a few months later.
That sounds like something an inexperienced or troubled production would do.
Point is they can and do continue to tinker with this stuff well past the point that principal photography is wrapped and since they have yet to even start shooting anything other than second unit we can expect this Ultron to evolve beyond what we are seeing here. Not saying it will, but it is entirely possible and probable - for better [or worse]...

Yes, its entirely possibly, I agree, but its not a given. Right now, it looks as if thats a design they're going to be using for something. My guess is that its the design for the goons in Mocap running around in those scenes.

Better shot

10157210_808810045813178_656489224_n.jpg

It's looking a LOT closer to his FA suit. Although I wasn't the biggest fan of his uniform in Avengers, the first one, I didn't hate it. I also wasn't a huge fan of his FA suit either. Thought it worked for the film, bit I think there is still a better suit approach. I like the way his SHIELD suit looks in the WS movie; maybe this new one is closer to that, than the FA one, as it's not the easiest to see from these pics and vid.

It's looking a LOT closer to his FA suit. Although I wasn't the biggest fan of his uniform in Avengers, the first one, I didn't hate it. I also wasn't a huge fan of his FA suit either. Thought it worked for the film, bit I think there is still a better suit approach. I like the way his SHIELD suit looks in the WS movie; maybe this new one is closer to that, than the FA one, as it's not the easiest to see from these pics and vid.

Looks to me like the suit
he wears at the end of TWS, so it will be TFA one

why is ultron the villian? I thought it was suppose to be Thanos?

Because Ultron is awesome and they are still building Thanos up. He and another infinity gem are set to appear in Guardians of the Galaxy. Using Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet in the second film would make it impossible to top in the third and presumably final Avengers film.

Because Ultron is awesome and they are still building Thanos up. He and another infinity gem are set to appear in Guardians of the Galaxy. Using Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet in the second film would make it impossible to top in the third and presumably final Avengers film.

The 3rd flim would have galactus as the main villian. He finds pieces of the destroyed infinity gauntlett from the second movie and rebuilds the gem. He creates an army powered by the gem. The avengers needing more help summons the fantastic 4 to help them fight of galactus for the ending of this great trilogy.

The easter egg would be seeing thanos destroyed created a dimensional rift and out steps a figure in the essence of darkseid and wonders how he can reign terror on this "weak" planet.

since when? He was in FF4 movie

Unless disney bought him as well.
since the 1990s when Marvel sold the movie rights to the FF and related characters to FOX (who made the FF movies in which his fart appeared)

IF Disney had bought him, he actually would have a great chance to appear in a future MCU movie, since Marvel and therefore Marvel Studios are now part of the House of Mouse

I think it's a white star (similar to the middle of his shield). Something taken from the Ultimates version of the costume.

Nice! Can't wait to see Hi-Res of the costume!

since when? He was in FF4 movie

Unless disney bought him as well.
Yeah FF is FOX not Marvel. The Big G won't be in a Marvel STUDIOS film.
like Namor won't be in a Fox Film because Universal has the Rights to Namor. Marvel gets along with Universal, but not Fox.

Looks to me like the suit
he wears at the end of TWS, so it will be TFA one

Nope. It's definately different. Compare it to here:-

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=380545&page=28

and you see that the shoulders and arms are different in design, the chest symbol is different, as are the pants. All in all, I'd say that it's a hybrid of all the outfits that he's wore thus far, in all the movies. Designed especially for the new movie.

Ate a curry the other day that made me feel like that^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"