World Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see whining about 200x Masters anymore. The new toyline flopped, the show was a vehicle for the toys. Them's the breaks. Fandom can hold grudges and be loud but they are NOT numerous.

They have and they are. I'm a fan that likes Ultimate Spider-Man. People are enjoying the show. People at Comic-Con liked the episode so you are going to have to accept it. The show is well-liked and its a hit. A few fanboys online whining doesn't change that.

Deep down you like Ultimate Spider-Man and that's why you keep watching it and you refuse to admit it.

Dude leave Dread alone, he don't like it, he don't like it. He has stopped giving reviews about it that means he has moved on.

I just think there is some secret like for the show.

thevileone, you seem the only one on these boards that LOOOVVVE USM, if fif didn't know who you are i would say you are Loeb in disguise LOL i kid bro.

I'm on Dread on this one buddy. Just like there are some people who genuinely like this show, the majority of the online community despise it.

I am also sorry to say that, no, it's not just "some" people hate, it is the majority. How do you explain the lack of people praising the show on these boards, and any boards for that matter. Out of 20 messages of people saying the show sucks, you will find one or two who say that they like USM.

This was a golden opportunity for Marvel and they blew it, and Hulk SMASH agents will make people very unhappy with Loeb as head TV animation. And yes i know a lot abt the show and some things abt Avengers assemble. I fell very relieved about Avengers but very pissed abt USM and Hulks.

A bit out of topic: anyone sen the new ninja turtles series trailer? While we have not seen much, it seems like the perfect blend of kids and adult writing. It looks like something me and my son would enjoy.

Yeah it looks very funny, mixture of the 80's and 2003 version with 3D Digital animation, it looks like its going to be a fun ride that makes sense lol

I don't see whining about 200x Masters anymore. The new toyline flopped, the show was a vehicle for the toys. Them's the breaks. Fandom can hold grudges and be loud but they are NOT numerous.

Depends on the fandom. Go tell some Bronies how awkward it is to get that rabid over a girl's TV show and see if they leave any meat on your bones. ;)

They have and they are. I'm a fan that likes Ultimate Spider-Man. People are enjoying the show. People at Comic-Con liked the episode so you are going to have to accept it. The show is well-liked and its a hit. A few fanboys online whining doesn't change that.

I am genuinely glad there are people that like it; I would hate to assume the show gets the ratings it gets from people who dislike the show. Conventions by and large are filled with people who are fans of whatever is presented. That's why women dressed like Batgirl asking DC's elite awkward questions always make big waves; it's so rare. I'm not saying fans at cons should be lunatics, but that the people who run these companies/shows never, EVER, manage to get into an environment that is not heavily staged, heavily controlled, and mostly filled with blindingly devoted people who would cheer at an empty room for a free t-shirt. Usually if someone stands up at a Q&A and asks an awkward or tough question, the person on stage makes a joke and relies on the audience to laugh and end it. Oh, wait...Marvel Animation didn't hold a Q&A this year.

I would be perfectly happy to write off "ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN" as a fluke and embrace "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" if it's a great show. The dilemma is until the Loeb era undoes that first impression, I'll continue to be skeptical of their projects.

Deep down you like Ultimate Spider-Man and that's why you keep watching it and you refuse to admit it.

Actually, I haven't posted at those forums in a week or two. I stopped after twelve episodes like I said I would, and I don't miss the show or the time it took out of my life to review each episode at all. I do hope those who enjoy the show continue to enjoy it. The heart wants what it wants.

Yeah it looks very funny, mixture of the 80's and 2003 version with 3D Digital animation, it looks like its going to be a fun ride that makes sense lol

I saw the trailer. Looks like it might be funny. I heard that Rob Paulsen, who voiced Raphael in the 80s series, may be voicing Donatello in this new series. If it's true that'll be all kinds of mind-warping.

I'm sorry but I just can't picture Black Widow or Hawkeye going up against Thanos, what could they possibly do to him.

Oh and for all this talk about the Avengers being defeated, I don't know what's with this new trend of people wanting heroes to get beaten up.

I'm sorry but I just can't picture Black Widow or Hawkeye going up against Thanos, what could they possibly do to him.

Oh and for all this talk about the Avengers being defeated, I don't know what's with this new trend of people wanting heroes to get beaten up.

What are you talking about?

I've been away for some days, can people update me?

For me I still don't think inheritally usm was a bad idea for a show. And marvel did say they wanted to try something new. Yes in the end the outcome wasn't the best. But it isa good thing if the execs take to heart what fans dislike in usm. So it helps execs/writers create better overall future projects. So can't wait to see how aa turns out.

That sweet and good and I hope the listen but Dude, don't talk about ultimate spider-man in here, I don't want to hear it. you want to talk about it, go the ultimate spider-man tread. the are two of them. lol

Seesh I was just commenting on they way usm turned out shouldn't kill the chance new shows from loeb/moa would be like usm. You don't have to go all on me for saying that.

Seesh I was just commenting on they way usm turned out shouldn't kill the chance new shows from loeb/moa would be like usm. You don't have to go all on me for saying that.

Sorry man it's just that I am very angry with loab right now and I don't want to hear his first **** lol. But yeah like you said I hope they learn and don't make the same mistake and to ensure that, loab and man of action should be FIRED! lol

No they shouldn't. They shouldn't be fired because some fanboys online are crybabies and got their panties in a twist. They are human beings at the end of the day.

I think you should be fired from whatever your job is bigdaddy13.

No they shouldn't. They shouldn't be fired because some fanboys online are crybabies and got their panties in a twist.

Cool way to insult potential costumers, bro. :word:

If costumers don't like how the product is coming out or how it's made, they have every right to express it and complain. The producer's job is to take it into consideration and keep it in mind when they are making the product. If the producers respond to criticism by being visibly angered and being in childish denial about it, then they show they are being incompetent at their jobs, and thus somewhat likely to lose it.

I don't think they're going to be fired for this, but that shouldn't mean they are free to do as they please and continue to make questionable decisions.

I'm so glad you are so nice and totally not petty to people that are not even attacking you. :o

No they shouldn't. They shouldn't be fired because some fanboys online are crybabies and got their panties in a twist. They are human beings at the end of the day.

You are defending the show and by doing that, you do it by dissing me, are you serious? I am not getting fired from my job cause I am too dam good at it with no problem and no complaints from staff and costumers.

You don't get anything at all, saying it's only internet people when its the general masses that finally has a source to express and communicate their feelings about a product.

You sound no different from thos f**king A**holes that call themselves man of action.Jeff should just go and do something else.

And please can we all not talk about Ultimate spider-man on this tread please I am on my knees lol.

You are defending the show and by doing that, you do it by dissing me, are you serious? I am not getting fired from my job cause I am too dam good at it with no problem and no complaints from staff and costumers.

I see no proof of that. Man of Action are good at their job and have produced and written way more successful cartoons than you ever have.

You don't get anything at all, saying it's only internet people when its the general masses that finally has a source to express and communicate their feelings about a product.

It's not general masses if the show is drawing good ratings. Seems that the general masses like the show unless you have evidence proving otherwise which I doubt.

And please can we all not talk about Ultimate spider-man on this tread please I am on my knees lol.

You are the one saying people need to be fired.

I'm so glad you are so nice and totally not petty to people that are not even attacking you. :o

So it's OK for other people to be completely petty and rude on here since Loeb or MoA never apparently post on here? Provided you agree with their viewpoints. Got it, thanks.

He is being a real dick that one is, no wonder he likes ultimate spider-man, the share the same tone lol. Crap I talked about ultimate, *****! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"