World Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, which makes me think I shouldn't be talking :( But I saw some photos...the overall design looks okay. I'll have to see some action sequences first though.

They certainly look more detailed, but I just find them to be very dull and boring. No color nor personality at all.

I do hope that at least the animation is smooth.

It's just hit me that nothing will ever be as good as EMH. I'm emotionaly breaking down here guys!

Nothing lasts forever.

I'm upset that we lost He-Man 200x and new Thundercats, but hey life goes on. Can't spend 24/7 being upset about it.

I think they should be another interview to the Man of Action team, dedicated to telling people, hardcore fans, Marvel fans directly what to expect from the show, like how it is, what type of stories and so forth just to assure people that's all, just like what the ninja turtles team did. It looks pretty, the question is it as pretty as it looks. And it should be Joe Kelly that do most of the talking.

Last edited:
Were these posted yet?
6cwK4.jpg

w8Tcz.jpg

The art looks like a Walt Disney movie cartoon which I think is good, just like how young justice is a DC movie cartoon art.

Huh...So they weren't lying when they said they'd be following the show's continuity. I'm....On the fence.

My qestion is, when are we gonna get some actual footage? We need to find out if this is gonna be worthy enough to replace Avengers: EMH or it's just gonna be a wash like U:Spider-Man.

Huh...So they weren't lying when they said they'd be following the show's continuity. I'm....On the fence.

My qestion is, when are we gonna get some actual footage? We need to find out if this is gonna be worthy enough to replace Avengers: EMH or it's just gonna be a wash like U:Spider-Man.

I'm not sure how I feel about this continuation of EMH pitch either. I would have been fine with AA being it's own thing with a mostly separate cast (exceptions being Fred Tatasciore back as the Hulk and Troy Baker, who voiced Clay Quartermain among others from EMH taking over Hawkeye from Chris Cox) and different designs rather than claiming to pick up where EMH left off. We'll just have to see how the writing goes.

And some actual footage would be nice.

Hope not, when its comes to animation she fits in better in an x men show,even Yost and Fine knows this,then again the avengers lack great female characters so they may borrow from the x universe as they have done in the comics

Has anybody seen the the trailer for the Marvel Heroes game? Looks amazing!

Yeah it's a pretty unique concept. You basically design your Marvel Universe by customizing Marvel characters. But why only PC?!

Hope not, when its comes to animation she fits in better in an x men show,even Yost and Fine knows this,then again the avengers lack great female characters so they may borrow from the x universe as they have done in the comics

Scarlet Witch is one of the most essential members of the team. She got her start in the X-universe, but she's belonged to the Avengers ever since. Why ignore that just because she's a mutant?

If it's a continuation, then where are Vision and Ms Marvel? :argh:

(And yeah, Scarlet Witch, please)

Because they only want characters from the films.Falcon being on team strongly hints he will join team in avengers 2 after being introuced In CA:WS

Scarlet Witch is one of the most essential members of the team. She got her start in the X-universe, but she's belonged to the Avengers ever since. Why ignore that just because she's a mutant?

Bullseye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"