World Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they only want characters from the films.Falcon being on team strongly hints he will join team in avengers 2 after being introuced In CA:WS

That same year, they'll be releasing "Ant Man", and there are at least rumors going around that Ms. Marvel will be in the sequel.

Ms. Marvel better be in it! I had my doubts about Ant-Man, but it looks very promising actually. Who would play Ms. Marvel? Are they casting already?

Why does Ms. Marvel have to be in it? Marvel can put in whoever they want really.

Ms. Marvel better be in it! I had my doubts about Ant-Man, but it looks very promising actually. Who would play Ms. Marvel? Are they casting already?

There were some casting rumors of Emily Blunt and Ruth Wilson both being approached about Ms. Marvel, but nothing official. Which characters appear in the sequel(s) and on AA is gonna be based on whoever Marvel and Disney deem a priority.

I want to say it sounds like they're taking a Justice League Unlimited approach in that there will be tons of Avengers on the roster but it will focus on the key members, or the leadership if you will. That's fine and dandy, but I'm still worried they'll make this in the same vain as Ultimate Spider-Man or what Hulk Agents of SMASH will surely be. That said, they're not making it sound like it'll have that sort of tone so I'm still optimistic. I still won't expect them to pull from classic comic storylines like EMH did though.

Now that Ant-Man is being released in 2015 I'm almost sure he'll be in Avengers 2.

I want to say it sounds like they're taking a Justice League Unlimited approach in that there will be tons of Avengers on the roster but it will focus on the key members, or the leadership if you will. That's fine and dandy, but I'm still worried they'll make this in the same vain as Ultimate Spider-Man or what Hulk Agents of SMASH will surely be. That said, they're not making it sound like it'll have that sort of tone so I'm still optimistic. I still won't expect them to pull from classic comic storylines like EMH did though.
That's not really the Justice League Unlimited approach.

Essentially being an anthology in terms of who they focus on week to week. One week its Green Arrow, the next its GA/GL/Supergirl/Atom, the next week its Booster Gold, then its the original seven, and so on...

Essentially being an anthology in terms of who they focus on week to week. One week its Green Arrow, the next its GA/GL/Supergirl/Atom, the next week its Booster Gold, then its the original seven, and so on...

Ah gotcha, although I still think most of the focus in JLU was still on the original team for the most part.

I really hope they expand and change the rooster :( I get that they're basing it on the movies, but I do wish they went outside them too.

I liked the cast from the second season of AEMH, and would've preffered they stuck with that. IM, Cap, Thor, Hulk, Black Panther, Wasp, Hank Pym, Ms. Marvel, Vision, and add Falcon as this show appears to do, and I'd be pretty happy with that.

Hopefully they do either add new members or at least feature other members. I'm still not convinced though that AEMH's goes into this show, we'll see I guess. I mean if this is a continuation of AEMH why the need to give Hawkeye his movie suit? Eh, we'll see I guess. I need more info.

It wasn't suppose to be a continuation hence with the voice actors who happen to be the same as ultimate spider-man cast, it was going to be the same universe but due to the bad reception and all, things change.

So maybe they found loop wholes to connect between AA and EMHS, we will see but what we need right now is an ad I really want to see it.

But what would be good is, if the first two episodes deal with what happened to the team, that they split and reformed to the movie cast later in the third episode and calling the first two avengers disassembled, but with Thanos involved especially with what the avengers did to the kree and Galactus.

Last edited:
It wasn't suppose to be a continuation hence with the voice actors who happen to be the same as ultimate spider-man cast, it was going to be the same universe but due to the bad reception and all, things change.

So maybe they found loop wholes to connect between AA and EMHS, we will see but what we need right now is an ad I really want to see it.

But what would be good is, if the first two episodes deal with what happened to the team, that they split and reformed to the movie cast later in the third episode and calling the first two avengers disassembled, but with Thanos involved especially with what the avengers did to the kree and Galactus.
That's what I thought, that after the bad reception that the powers that be made them find a way to connect the two shows. We'll see though. I didn't know that about the cast. Do we hae any idea when to expect this show next year, like early in the yr or summer time?

I hope we get to see some footage soon. Your idea about what to do with the first two episodes I think is good. I don't know if we'll get anything cosmic right away, though I'd like to know what they have planned for the villains in the show too.

That's what I thought, that after the bad reception that the powers that be made them find a way to connect the two shows. We'll see though. I didn't know that about the cast. Do we hae any idea when to expect this show next year, like early in the yr or summer time?

I hope we get to see some footage soon. Your idea about what to do with the first two episodes I think is good. I don't know if we'll get anything cosmic right away, though I'd like to know what they have planned for the villains in the show too.

The show starts in April, while ultimate spider-man season 2 starts in January.

And one of the reason's I think Thanos is in the show is due to the avengers movie, I wont be surprised.

So in April, that's not bad. I thought it'd be a lot later. Oh yeah, I mean I can see them using Thanos, but not right away. I really liked AEMH's, so I'm hopeful that this show will be good too. I just want them to release some more info about it lol.

"Joe Quesada tells TV Guide, “Falcon is going to be the eyes of the viewer. He's a new member of the Avengers so he's walking through our stories wide-eyed and with wonder and amazed to be a part of it. He's a little younger than the rest of the cast and a little greener, so he adds an interesting dimension to the team that we think will play really well with the audience.”"

So in other words, they chose to cancel a show that had an equal balance between developing all of its Avengers, as well as developing all of its characters, over a show where everything (or at least most of the story) will be told through one character's point of view/eyes. We also know that the show will follow the episodic formula as opposed to the story arc formula like that was in Avengers EMH and in comics in general. Based on those ideas and basic concept alone, I can come to the conclusion that this show will turn out either crappy or good but not as good as Avengers EMH. Either way, fans of the previous show will lose. What good exactly came from cancelling Avengers EMH for the fans?

That was old news and that was before the backlash, so maybe they changed things and it's not that any more, we will see what happens wont we.

No you can't Shikamaru.

What good comes of it? They have a new show that looks similar and takes more cues from their $1.5 billion+ movie that dominated the world this year.

Kids fans will have another Avengers show to watch filled with classic characters.

What is so terrible about Falcon being a window in character? Why does that upset you so much? How do you know more Avengers characters won't be developed? You have no evidence to support that. None. Falcon is a character that's been around since the 1960's and was created by Stan Lee and Gene Colan. Him getting more spotlight is great.

You have no evidence to prove that there won't be story arcs on the show. All the complaints about Ultimate Spider-Man not having story arcs are pretty much BS. The show clearly had a story arc that built throughout the season. If it focuses on one-off episodes while still building a big finale for the season why is that so terrible? It's not much different than what Justice League Unlimited did for the most part or even Brave and the Bold. Or even BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES! Most episodes of BTAS were standalone episodes.

The irrational arguments that fans create inside their heads are silly. Fans are simply determined to hate this show and will come up with any reasoning to do so. Shikamaru is already doing it. He's preconditioning himself to believe the show will suck and be garbage.

Look everything is speculative at this point and we are waiting, we are not condemning the show, not yet till the time comes. And if its bad, then we will say something, if it's good, it's all good.

Let me tell you what is wrong with Ultimate spider-man, it doesn't matter what you say the simple fact is that it is too childish dumb fun, period.

The fourth wall is not working, people, fans are loosing interest, all the comments you see on youtube are by those who are not watching it and are giving their distaste for it.

We are afraid all the show are going to that rout in the sense of dumb fun and dumb down writing.

People where watching EMHS and they cancelled it to be with the movie, and it as a sequel from the beginning is BS. What they could do, is do that thing I said about with the first two episode and everyone will be square.

We are happy for the new animation and big scale battles but with all that it's not enough, we want mature stories like EMHS and the show to be geared to everyone.

And another fact is that time and time again it has been proving that serial, story plot and character development is always better than episodic.

Youtube is full of dumbass, stupid, illiterate commenters and keyboard warriors and trolls. If you look at most YouTube comments most of them are sick, disgusting garbage and should not be taken seriously.

bigdaddy you don't even know what you are talking about. Ultimate Spider-man had a serial plot. They just did a two part finale that they were really building to all season.

A level of maturity is nice but these shows are geared to kids, pre-teens and young teens moreso than adults. The key demos are 6-14 male.

Time and time again is false. Not every show has to be serialized stories in order to be good. BTAS which was a fantastic series was mostly episodic, one-off stories many of which didn't have to be viewed in order.

....I don't like it. :dry: I can already predict the awfulness of this show. But I will hope for the best.

I've seen Ultimate Spider-Man many times and it always sucks more than the last time I saw it. Though thevileone will defend this show and Loeb til his dying day lol same thing on the toonzoneforums

Youtube is full of dumbass, stupid, illiterate commenters and keyboard warriors and trolls. If you look at most YouTube comments most of them are sick, disgusting garbage and should not be taken seriously.

bigdaddy you don't even know what you are talking about. Ultimate Spider-man had a serial plot. They just did a two part finale that they were really building to all season.

A level of maturity is nice but these shows are geared to kids, pre-teens and young teens moreso than adults. The key demos are 6-14 male.

Time and time again is false. Not every show has to be serialized stories in order to be good. BTAS which was a fantastic series was mostly episodic, one-off stories many of which didn't have to be viewed in order.

Do you know what the finale proved, it proved that the show had a waste of opportunity. That finale would have being a good mid season finally, putting the show for kids is a bad move especially with super heroes, brave and the bold was a more mature written fun show and it was still cancelled for a more story driven, darker, more mature base.

I am not saying Episodic is bad, but serial is always better and more engaging and time and time again it has been proven with young justice, legends of korra, wolverine and the x-men, JLU, X-men the animated series, Spider-man the animated series, spectacular spider-man and EMHS.

Ultimate spider-man proved that going to the kiddie rout is bad idea and what even made it worse is, it was a dumb down writing, which even writing for kids is no excuse for that, hence the backlash which was so big it reached IGN, newsarama and many other social media sight.

And when you are trying to make a point, watch the way you talk to me and show some respect and CALM THE £$&* DOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"