Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Discussion in 'The Avengers World' started by RealIrOnMaN, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Well-Known Member

There's no excuse. It all boils down to a minority of online fan whining. The show is a hit and kids like it.

What IGN writes isn't the be all end all. They've been horrendously inconsistent and lacking as of late.

Just to prove my point you still tuned in and watched the finale bigdaddy. You won't miss an episode just like you won't miss an episode of Avengers Assemble.

2. Sneakronicity

Sneakronicity Well-Known Member

Personally, I'm gonna remain optimistic until I have reason not to. Yes, I was upset that they ended EMH, but I'm still excited for the new cartoon. As long as Hawkeye is in it I'll still be watching, and I do hope they keep his personality the same as it was in EMH because he was just awesome in it. I'll miss Wasp though I'm happy to see Natasha on the roster and I'm interested in Falcon. I see a lots of good and bad points with the show, but right now we really know very little about it, and anything we know can still change before the first episode actually airs. I'm looking forward to it myself.

3. bigdaddy313

bigdaddy313 Well-Known Member

I told you to watch your tone with me, and I am an exception, I am a marvel fan who doesn't give up on any marvel show no matter what they have done or do while others are not watching it.

I watch marvel shows with my family but after 5 episodes of ultimate spider-man they stopped cause it was too childish for them and they wait more for avengers.

And I told you serial is better than episodic but doesn't take away episodic shows being good. I don't wake up to watch ultimate spider-man, I watch it later in the week.

I watch all Marvel shows that just me and a few others but the General masses don't like the show.

Don't attack people for sharing their minds and concerns, you sound more like a childish brat and a Marvel fanboy like we are not fans of Marvel.

They guy said he pre-fares what he has seen rather than what we have heard about the avengers assemble, but we are hopeful that it will be good cause the episode of EMHS that MOA did where very good episodes and if they carry that momentum and it not being childish, then we will all love it.

So like I said watch your mouth they way you talk to us while you are defending the people and the company who don't know you and don't owe you anything.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  4. bigdaddy313

Welcome to the forum sorry you had to see all this lol

5. Sneakronicity

Thank you!

and eh, you get used to it, though I did choose this forum to join because there seems to be a lot less fighting here than many others, and people seem to genuinely care about the characters, plots and the films/shows/comics instead of just 'shipping the hell out of everything and nitpicking. Can't expect it not to happen a little bit, though. :D

6. bigdaddy313

Well don't go to ultimate spider-man forums that's where all the fighting is at lol. But until next year you can check out the avengers earth's mightiest heroes, young justice and green lantern forums and give your opinions and debates on episodes in a more friendly manner.

7. GamerSlyRatchet

GamerSlyRatchet Well-Known Member

In the UK, maybe.

Much like USM's writing quality. :cwink:

This is only part where I agree with TheVileOne, though. You're not helping with the problem if you keep consuming the product. Even if it is later on, rather than the premiere, you're STILL consuming the product you dislike. Nothing sends the message to Marvel better if you show that, as a consumer and costumer, you are unhappy with the product Marvel is producing, and refuse to do business with them until the quality improves.

I stopped watching pretty early when I realized that I could be doing something else with my time, and only tuned in to the finale. It did improve, yet still showed the same weak writing that kept the show from being good.

Agreed with this as well. I still enjoy the films that Marvel is producing, and still keep in touch with some of the comics. But a lot of people have the right to be wary and skeptical about Marvel Animation after USM.

8. bigdaddy313

Well that sucks from me about watching it, I can officially stop right about .......NOW lol

9. TheVileOne

I'm not attacking anyone. This is an open forum and I am pointing out the fallacies of illegitimate arguments and false points.

And in the US actually.

Yeah after the season finale. I predict you'll be back and watching it again for season 2 just so you can have something to complain about.

10. bigdaddy313

Listing carefully and listing good, I am not complaining about the show, not once did I say I hate this and hate that but I am trying to explain to you why people hate the show and why it received the way it was by the eyes of the fans, Adults and such.

I used IGN and other sites to explain the magnitude of the hate, this is not about me, but I see that didn't get in your head.

I can last for months not watching the show it's not in my priority on like the avengers and other shows, I didn't watch many episodes, I took a very long brake and came back to check some episodes and the finale and kept in touch with other people, yes I don't give up on Marvel but I take things very slowly and watch little.

But I see nothing is getting in your head when we talk to you, so I am not going to waste my time arguing with you over the childish show and we are waiting for the avengers assembled and that one wont be childish like USM and I will be back to take that as priority.

And YES you attack people all the time when they give negative comments about marvel shows. The other guy simply felt that AA wont be better in his opinion cause he and many others prefer serial than periodic, he didn't like the sound of what he heard from Quesada and says it's either crappy or good, but instead of you telling him like I did, its all good we will see maybe things changed to more your liking but NOOOO you attacked him.

And even if they hate and complain SO WHAT, it's none of your concern how they feel, you attacking them shows the lack immaturity coming from you.

So my point don't bash other people who are sceptical and show some respect for others on this forum and any other forum, you are too hostile.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  11. GamerSlyRatchet

GamerSlyRatchet Well-Known Member

The numbers say otherwise.

12. TheVileOne

What numbers?

13. bigdaddy313

It doesn't matter, back to the topic of discussion and that is Avengers Assemble and there is one thing I would say, the animation is going to be deadly, big scale battles, bigger than the movie and we can finally have the DC type of animation that Marvel has being craving for a very long time. But I am wondering are they going to have the same action directors from EMHS.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  14. TheVileOne

Probably not. Boyd Kirkland has sadly died and Avengers was the last show he worked on. Gary Hartle is now working with Hasbro Studios on Kaijudo.

Some of them maybe I guess could be working on it. But not Hartle or Kirkland. Ciro Nieli is also doing TMNT on Nickelodeon which just got renewed.

15. bigdaddy313

I see that makes I guess, new blood. But it would be kool if some guys from the justice league series come on board.

16. BigThor

BigThor God of Thunder

This is why I'm excited for this show, I'm not too sad about the action directors since I wasn't too impressed with EMH's action.

17. Hawkingbird

Hawkingbird I want to be Kate Bishop

It's the stories I'm most worried about.

18. TheVileOne

You shouldn't be worried. This isn't United They Stand. We are getting the classic group and characters here.

19. VictorShade

VictorShade Well-Known Member

The 'classic group', with no Hank and Jan. Please.
    I'm gonna try to like it

20. IronGirl299

IronGirl299 Don't let it control you

Wait, they're sieving out Ant-Man and Wasp? Oh right....Cinematic universe...
    But still.

21. Sneakronicity

I feel like one of the few people actually excited for this cartoon. Granted, I would have been more excited for a third season of EMH, but since this is what we're get I'm gonna look forward to it anyhow.

Even if you don't like the cast, if the writing, stories and characterizations are good then it should be worth watching. I'm really hoping they pull off something great here since so many people are set to hate it before it even airs.

22. Malcolm Belmont

Malcolm Belmont Well-Known Member

To be honest..i am kinda of excited..as long as Ant-man and Wasp are in this at some point

23. Duran Man

Duran Man The Seventh Stranger

I can't get very excited about a new show I don't know much about, replacing another show that, to me, was the best Marvel cartoon since X-Men Evolution. And I don't care much for Falcon, so *shrugs*

24. Sneakronicity

Maybe expecting people to be excited is a lot to ask, but maybe hoping they won't condemn it before we even see what it's gonna be like is a better way to put it.

25. Hawkingbird

Hawkingbird I want to be Kate Bishop

I just hate Joe Quaseda so damn much...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.