World Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about the reality TV element on Toonzone and here beforehand.

was it shown somewhere before? i mean was it announced at a panel that you assisted to? If so can you tell which one plz

could be that dude who gave me the info was there as well if that's the case.

i know me and you have our differences, but again i published what a certain person sent me, and all he said checks out. I love marvel and i have no gain to just bash it for no reason.

anyway, who ever said it first, the sad part is that its real, and sounds too childish.

Thevileone, the footage you saw of avengers assemble, was hawkeye dressed in red like the old images that they show, or purple like the new promo image?

The promo image is a promo image and might not reflect the actual final look and colors of the show. Same thing with the test reel I saw.

In the test reel, I recall the trim on his suit being maroon/deep red like on Ultimate Spider-Man and the movie. But that could've changed.

The promo image is a promo image and might not reflect the actual final look and colors of the show. Same thing with the test reel I saw.

In the test reel, I recall the trim on his suit being maroon/deep red like on Ultimate Spider-Man and the movie. But that could've changed.

thanx dude.

the funny thing is we had about 3 promo images of the show, each one is different from the one before it.

But with the show having a one hour special in may, i believe we will start seeing trailers and videos right after Wondercon, which is 3 weeks away.

count me excited!

That's because promo images are promo images and not the final animation.

I read an article with Quesada saying that Avengers Assemble is going to be "in the same vein as Ultimate Spiderman"

That was enough reason for me to have nothing but fear for this.
Where's the article?

Where's the article?

interesting enough...the original article has "disappeared"...but i'm not the only one who caught it.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/AvengersAssemble

at the bottom of the page:

When first announced, this cartoon was said to take place in the same universe as Ultimate Spider-Man. However, later information states it is gonna be a sequel to Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes, which took place in a different universe.
According to an interview with Comic Book Movie
CBM: There’s been a lot of contradiction on whether or not Avengers Assemble is a continuation from Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. Can you give us any more clarification?
Joe: That’s actually one of the things we wouldn’t get into specifics, other than to say that when we sat down to work on the show we were very conscious of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. As far as a direct continuation, we can’t be really clear.
Steven: I think fans should know that we also worked on ‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ so it’s not a bunch of guys who don’t care about or don’t like that show and just messed everything up, we worked on that show too. We love it too.

Yeah, that's actually not what Quesada said at all. So basically you lied. I want to see where he said "in the same vein as Ultimate Spiderman" which he clearly didn't say in the blurb you quoted.

i did not lie. its what was said, the article is no longer there to show in detail what was said.

LYING would be i slept with your mom and it was good

Or maybe Quesada never said that and you are making things up and think he said it when he didn't.

I read an article with Quesada saying that Avengers Assemble is going to be "in the same vein as Ultimate Spiderman"

I remembered reading something like that too...I don't remember where, though.

So we have premiere dates for both shows. At least we have that out of the way.

And then look at the 1990's X-Men series. Or then look at BTAS. Those were amazing storylines and great shows. Was X-Men Evolution better than 1990's X-Men? No probably not, but it was still a good, enjoyable show and they did a lot of cool stuff with that scenario. Was Brave and the Bold better than BTAS? No but it had its own charm and appeal. Not everything has to be better.

Just some food for thought.

That's a fair point. Heck, I thought that in regards to ART DESIGN and ANIMATION, X-MEN EVOLUTION was a heck of a lot better then X-MEN TAS. I also thought that THE BATMAN (which a lot of fans on and off line hated before and after the show aired) was just as good, if not better then BATMAN TAS.

That all being said, the new AVENGERS ASSEMBLE cartoon (as well as HULK:AOS) is being produced by Quesada and Loeb, which doesn't exactly feel me and others with any hope that this new series will be good.

Or maybe Quesada never said that and you are making things up and think he said it when he didn't.

Or maybe the original article that he read either misquoted Quesada or lied about what Quesada said.

So... how about that July 7 premiere date?

Well, I for one am looking forward to it. I prefer to give the team the benefit of the doubt until I see how it all comes together. If it sucks then it sucks and I'll be sorely disappointed but I'd rather wait and find out than write it off before it even airs.

Sounds good. We get a preview event in May to capitalize on Iron Man 3's release around Memorial Day weekend. Then we get the regular premiere in July and then Hulk SMASH in August.

I wonder how they will pair either show up with Ultimate Spider-Man in the block.

Plus we finally get DTV's again this year so I'm excited about that. Rise of Technovore looks decent and hopefully a step-up of the Iron Man anime series.

May 11? No thanks, I've got exams to study for, and I'm not jeopardizing my future for a product that will probably turn out to be mediocre.

May 11? No thanks, I've got exams to study for, and I'm not jeopardizing my future for a product that will probably turn out to be mediocre.
You felt the need to post that here because...?

Agreed. Spidey's my all time favorite superhero and I hate what that show's doing to him.

”Marvel’s Avengers Assemble” reunites the most popular super hero team — Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye and Black Widow, along with newcomer Falcon, marking the first time in animation history this distinct team of heroes will join forces. Led by Iron Man, the heroes train and live together in their new headquarters in Avengers Tower. The planet’s most dangerous villains don’t stand a chance when the Avengers assemble – whether they are stopping Dr. Doom from conquering Asgard, Attuma driving the Atlantean Army into New York City or Dracula unleashing vampire hordes, the Avengers must work together to succeed.

Though I suppose the descriptions of certain events such as attacks from Attuma, Dracula or Doctor Doom don't seem too ridiculous.

well the main argument for the cancellation of EMH's for this show was to make it even more like the movie, but then why is iron man leading the team? EMH's had cap take over leadership and the avengers movie had him leading as well. kind of strange

well the main argument for the cancellation of EMH's for this show was to make it even more like the movie, but then why is iron man leading the team? EMH's had cap take over leadership and the avengers movie had him leading as well. kind of strange

'Cause screw logic, that's why. ;)

I think Cap seemed more like a field general than the true leader of the team. Iron Man is so versatile that he will be all over the place. That's a good way to be anointed by the audience as the leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"