World Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
More designs.

305809_10200831852936174_1664203471_n.jpg

I don't think they mean 're-assembling' in the terms of continuing from EMH with a slightly altered team for some reason. I think it's just a way to start the new series that doesn't require they begin at the beginning again with forming the team from scratch. Personally I like that approach as there's only so many times they can start over and still make it interesting.

I'm liking the character designs posted above. Very nice.

This might sound weird. But I like how big the core four are.

It's always been my opinion that Iron Man should be as big as possible. Adds a slight aspect of realism to his armor.

I have high hopes for this show. Can't wait to see it later this month.

As much as A:EMH did right, I feel like they also did wrong. And it was just average. What I'm hoping for from this show, is that they provide more of a reason that the team is together. For instance, in Joss Whedon's movie, the team was forced to come together to defeat this threat.

But in A:EMH, they are always together and shown as nearly incapable of fighting evil on their own. It gets a little obnoxious imo.

But in A:EMH, they are always together and shown as nearly incapable of fighting evil on their own. It gets a little obnoxious imo.

That was the one thing I didn't like about A:EMH, they didn't seem as "mighty" as they should be. Imo their power level flucuated far too much and they were pretty much overpowered by ever villain they faced.

But the stories and the rooster and the characters and everything else was amazing!

That was the one thing I didn't like about A:EMH, they didn't seem as "mighty" as they should be. Imo their power level flucuated far too much and they were pretty much overpowered by ever villain they faced.
Not by Galactus and his heralds
Serpent society
The bugs in 42 and Annihilus

The challenges were fine

Why is Black Widow only shown from behind?! Typical male-centric show :rolleyes:

WTF why is Iron Man leading the team? It's suppose to be Cap (Avengers:EMH) had Cap take over as lead in the second half of the season after the Skrull Invasion had ended. I get this is a restart series that will be connected to the MCU movieverse but still Cap is the leader not shellhead.

If you read the synopsis it tells you that Cap was "destroyed" by Red Skull and Iron Man assembles the Avengers to stop him.

Kids overseas hate America so he can't be the leader.

It's like they sucked the color out of our favorite heroes.

Well as you can see from the picture the light is shining on them from both sides

And here is another look

518afb38e5f2a.jpg

Last edited:
Well as you can see from the picture the light is shining on them from both sides

And here is another look

518afb38e5f2a.jpg

Is it me or does Thor hair appear to be white in both the light and dark shots?

But the stories and the rooster and the characters and everything else was amazing!

Agreed, plus the "power fluctuation" was pretty much fixed by the 2nd season.

Not by Galactus and his heralds
Serpent society
The bugs in 42 and Annihilus

The challenges were fine

Well I was talking about first season, it was pretty much fixed in the 2nd season.

Kids overseas hate America so he can't be the leader.

That's a load of Bull. And if that's the case then Stark is a rich self absorbed glory hogging showboat that represent the all the fat cats rich people of America.

He gave a reason in answer to why Cap is not the leader of the team, we should end it at that and continue discussing the upcoming show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"