World Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mmv36bno_BB1qdtkwzo1_500.gif

New trailer

[YT]XvbMvqHHUnk[/YT]
Meh. It just looks like a marketing campaign for A2 with an under representation of women. The fact that there's one half a second shot of Widow really angers me.

Meh. It just looks like a marketing campaign for A2 with an under representation of women. The fact that there's one half a second shot of Widow really angers me.

Learn a new song already

This made my day ^-^

I know its just playing on the popularity of the Thor punch joke in the avengers movie but still... =D

new trailer looks good to me, lots of neat looking action. People's voices sounding ok, a bit different but hopefully will get used to them (cap's sounds spot on though). Would have liked to see more from almost everyone on the team (Hulk seems to be taking the spotlight? he's my fav so I'm not complaining but I'd like to see the others too!) especially falcon and black widow.

Not really showing much from Thor or BW, we haven't even heard them say any lines yet.

Thor is the one that said we are avengers and the world needs us

Learn a new song already
If people had that attitude no one would get anywhere in life. Pardon me for wanting equality for women, how very dare I.
It does look good though, I will be watching it. I just hope the roster gets new characters and we get something like EMH.

I've started seeing the Action figures at Target but no Thor :(

Designs, art, and animation all look better than EMH and Spectacular Spider-Man :D .

If people had that attitude no one would get anywhere in life. Pardon me for wanting equality for women, how very dare I.
It does look good though, I will be watching it. I just hope the roster gets new characters and we get something like EMH.
That's my hope as well. I read Pym and BP are expected to join later on, so looking forward to that. Whenever a new series pops up I can't wait to see the character designs. I'd like to see BP and Ms Marvel.

Designs, art, and animation all look better than EMH and Spectacular Spider-Man :D .
Agreed.

You sound incredibly bias. They're all about par for the course. Not to mention we've barely seen any animation from this and you're already comparing it two shows we've completely seen.

I'm not expecting this to be half as good as Spectacular Spider-Man or EMH. It would be nice to be wrong, but I'm expecting nothing more then kiddie crack from Loeb and MoA. Nobody over 5 need apply.

^ Pretty much. Loeb has already said he's against the things that made EMH and TSSM good.

You sound incredibly bias. They're all about par for the course. Not to mention we've barely seen any animation from this and you're already comparing it two shows we've completely seen.

I saw the footage at Comic-Con. I've seen more animation than most.

^ Pretty much. Loeb has already said he's against the things that made EMH and TSSM good.

No he's not. Making up more nonsense and twisting words around.

There is more than one thing that made EMH good.

The animation from what we have seen at the moment i believe it's not complete, it's plain and bland and washed out colours, it's not smooth and needs more frames. So at the moment it's not better than EMHS or Spectacular or wolverine and the x-men and Ultimate spider-man. Even hulk and agent of smash looks better.

No he's not. Making up more nonsense and twisting words around.

There is more than one thing that made EMH good.
The main things that made both TSSM and EMH good were their continuous plots that were built up over multiple episodes and climaxed at various points in the seasons. Loeb has stated on the record he's against those specific things and would prefer simply having one-shot episodes the entire way through. It doesn't help that the smart humor that both EMH and TSSM used, which also played a role in why they were so good, is completely antithetical to what has been shown in Ultimate Spider-Man and if that cellphone line from the trailer is any indication that won't be changing in Avengers Assemble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"