B-man's Extreme Evolution Redesigns, and requests.lol

B-man when you get the time, would you please do a Captain America Extreme znd a Superboy Extreme?

Here's Extreme Superboy, Got to put some colour on him later.:woot:
I'll start Captain America tomorrow.:cwink:

Extreme Superboy.

extremesuperboy091.jpg

Thank you:) Here's the coloured one for you:)

extremesuperboycolour.jpg

Thanks :) but I think I over did the shine on his suit a bit.lol

You really should consider doing character designs for animated projects because you have that certain style that's kinda hot right about now. :word:

I've been on a break from drawing superhero's for a few months, been trying new thing's. But I'm gonna start doing redesign's and taken new request's in the new year, I'll start with a redesign of Thor, Post it 1st January.

I'm taken superhero requests again I'll start off with Extreme Thor.

thor186.jpg

Well hes not a top tier character or maybe even superhero B-man..........but what would you come up with for Darkman? A wrapped muumy face, or one similar to your 2nd Scarecrow I think i saw? and what would he wear i wonder to make it a bit different? Just an idea to have fun with a dark brooding character.

Awesome Thor! You wanna give a any of my other characters a shot?

:yay: Thanks young.

Well hes not a top tier character or maybe even superhero B-man..........but what would you come up with for Darkman? A wrapped muumy face, or one similar to your 2nd Scarecrow I think i saw? and what would he wear i wonder to make it a bit different? Just an idea to have fun with a dark brooding character.

Sounds cool I haven't watched dark man in years, lol, I'll give it a shoot.:yay:

cool Thor

Thank's Juggertha :yay:

The Darkman looks good, but you may want to increase that highlight outlining him. It will help to make the image appear stronger and pop of the screen more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"