B89 Picture Post

Whack Arnolds

Sidekick
Reaction score
Is it possible if everyone can use this thread to share and post their best pictures from the B89 movie? I used to have a bunch, but they got deleted and I'm looking to get a collection again. If you could post pictures, it would be much appreciated.

I've been saving every picture of the movie I've found on the net for almost ten years, lol.

May I add Batman Returns pictures to that request? I'm always interested in finding new-to-me pictures.

I'm about to post some B89 pics for ya, Arnolds. May I also ask that anyone who posts pictures save them FROM where you found them and then upload them to an imagehosting provider? Particularly Imageshack.us? It would be nice for A) all of the pictures to show up, and B) All of the pictures to stay hosted so this thread doesn't become useless a few months down the line....

Imageshack's being stupid, so here's just a couple to start off with...

Here's a painting someone did....

The Cathedral exterior and crashed Batwing, in the daylight...

Batman (Keaton will always be MY Batman) and the Batmobile (With signature!)

A rare banner advertising the film, obviously poking fun at the fan uproar in '89...

A screen-used cowl that was sold on eBay a few months ago.... heavily damaged!

One in color...

Bad ash picture....

Notice that in this and several other pictures, Keaton is wearing the Steel Gauntlet that he uses to rescue Vicki from the museum, so here's your chance to get a better look at it...

^ This is the Dark Knight Detective! Bale's certainly a Dark Knight, but he was a bit too vengeful in Begins for my tastes for me to call him "perfect". And he didn't get to be a detective! Here's hoping he grows into the role in BB2!

Presenting... the Batmobile!

Just wacky!

Thanks a bunch Doc, lol... you're my hero. Well you and Batman. Keep em coming. I like that advertising banner, basically saying Bats isn't all "Pow, Zap, and Wham". If anyone has the B89 symbol used from the poster and movie one sheets as a wallpaper, that would be appreciated as well.

Whack Arnolds said:
Thanks a bunch Doc, lol... you're my hero. Well you and Batman. Keep em coming. I like that advertising banner, basically saying Bats isn't all "Pow, Zap, and Wham". If anyone has the B89 symbol used from the poster and movie one sheets as a wallpaper, that would be appreciated as well.

Ask, and ye shall recieve.... Hi-res, too!

Now it's time for the Joker to steal the show!

I think he's been using brand X....

As a poster here once commented about this picture (which I loved).... "Mr. Nicholson, your paycheck." :up:

Now, a wealth of unused posters. First are my half-baked attempts to retstore the images of some of the unused posters shown in the DVD documentary... No one use this stuff without permission!!

A manip someone here once made....

A rare storyboard from the Batcave scene....

Finally, here are 4 unused posters that I restored myself from the originals, which had a maroonish tint and an annoying url across the middle of each. I once found these restorations on Batman: YTB, without credit or permission! Do NOT use these without giving me credit.

This one, the url went right through the little summary/tagline, so I had to completely redo that and try to match the font as much as possible to the original....

Better restorations will come when I have time...

I think I remember once seeing other posters as well. They made a bunch of concept ones, and the other ones had color. Like one had Joker's face smiling crrepily at the base of the Gotham Cathedral, and it had a silouhette of Batman standing over them.

nice! alot pictures I havent seen before

I don't mean to sound like a nag, doc... and I appreciate everything thus far. But do you know by chance is there was ever a full shot of this with the ENTIRE batmobile?

Not to my knowledge. T'was a promo poster as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"