Bad Boys III

What's the buzz on this then? Is it any good?

I see no buzz, no discussions, no RT score - and it comes out in 2 days.

It's a shame since I am getting quite hyped, having just re-watched the first 2 films.

If you’re a fan of the first two, I don’t see how a RT score will matter considering the first is at 42% and the second at 23%. Anything in between for this one would be a win.

Thanks, I meant the audience score on RT - that's more important to me than the critics' one.

The last one was rated horribly and a lot of people said it was insanely nihilistic. Yet I watched it three times. :o

The first time I saw it, I thought it was too much. Too loud, too nihilistic, less likeable than the first movie.
But then I rewatched it, and "I got it." And I've loved it ever since. It's just an insane and insanely fun action movie, which intentionally aims at being the most [insert your own choice of words] action movie of all time. And the stunts and action scenes are INCREDIBLE.
It's Michael Bay trying to get away with murder in a mainstream studio movie... And he totally does!

As seen with 6 Underground when you give Bay an R rating he is just awful. But you can't look away.

I did not expect such a high rating in the early wave of reviews, makes me more excited to see it now.

It would be only surprised if it maintains a score close to it. I'm seeing it regardless but still.

Wow! 80%?! I wouldve bet all the money in the world this would be rotten. I mean, look, the movie looks like one of those “it is what it is” movies that you either go with or hate...apparently these directors did a decent job though!

Probably found a balance between part 1 and 2. I'm going Friday night and the theater is already close to full.

Loving these reviews, I would have been seeing this anyway but it's still nice to see.

Surprising reviews. Who knows? Maybe it was a good idea to wait as long as they did.
Seventeen years y'all.

Action and humor are serviceable, but I *hated* that damn plot twist. Can't stress it enough. I absolutely would not have done it.

Thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Much more mature than the previous entries, but still a lot of fun.

Liked it a fair bit. Will post thoughts tomorrow.
I did really miss the Bayhem

I kind of hope it takes another decade. This series can be known as the Before Sunrise of action movies.

I liked quite it a bit and there was an actual story in this and all the characters both new and old had meaningful parts to play. I hope this is it though as a good way to go out.

Man this was so much damn fun. Will Smith and Martin Lawrence's chemistry is still on point even after all these years and the action sequences are really well done, especially in the second half. I am definitely down for a fourth movie and I also hope Ammo returns, because I ended up enjoying those characters a lot more than I thought I would. Alexander Ludwig was great here and my god at what they did with Vanessa Hudgens. Not only did she look insanely hot this entire movie, but she got to kick a lot of ass as well which was awesome to see.

8/10

I liked quite it a bit and there was an actual story in this and all the characters both new and old had meaningful parts to play. I hope this is it though as a good way to go out.
Looks like a 4th is already in the works. Well the business it's expected to do this weekend it's not a surprise.

About to roll in there in a couple of seconds actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"