Bad Boys III

Circa 1995 they were probably equal in popularity. But by the sequel, it wasn’t even close. I guess it was a contract thing. Notice how Lawrence’s name is first but Will is overtaking him lol

I find it very hard to believe that Bay had that much on his plate he couldn't do this.

I find it very hard to believe that Bay had that much on his plate he couldn't do this.

6 Underground took him almost 2 years to make and was still making that when Bad Boys For Life started and finished filming.

I prefer Bad Boys II. The morgue scene and the car chase with the bodies flying out on the road is hilarious and so over the top.

So who are these directors? Never heard of them
They come off as total bros in all the behind the scenes stuff I've seen

I hope they scale this back from the second one. It felt too over the top. The first one was more low key and let the actors shine instead of the set pieces.
I agree 100%. The new one seem to be on par with the first one which i like. The second was overly long and too over the top.

My guess is Bay lost interest in it because it took way too long to get going. I can’t say i blame him. Him not doing it may be a good thing for the new movie. Less immature jokes and it won’t be so over the top.

giphy.gif
I remember the theatre clapping to this iconic scene.

He hasn’t had the best year as far as box office goes.
Aladdin was a huge hit, but that was because it was Aladdin.
Gemini Man and Spies in Disguise both flopped.

Not having knowledge of Martin is a misdemeanor, minimum.

Smith and Lawrence’s chemistry seem to be the best its ever been. I havent seen BBII in well over a decade but I distinctly remember their chemistry and repartee being way off in that movie, like you could feel they werent getting along with each other on set.

What's the buzz on this then? Is it any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"