Bad Request?

Hotwire

Dealin' W/ Demons
Reaction score
Okay so, I'm a fan of the website, Cracked. However when I try to click on their pictofact or photoplasty articles, the ones with lots of memes, I get a Bad Request error. This is ONLY happens with these articles from that site! Nothing else gives me this problem! I've cleared my cache and unimportant cookies, but I still have the problem. Can anyone offer a solution? Screenshot_20190121-092603.png

That looks like a problem with Cracked's server, it shouldn't have anything to do with this site.

That looks like a problem with Cracked's server, it shouldn't have anything to do with this site.
What's weird is, I'll see these articles linked on Facebook and people commenting about what they've read. So, others are getting to the articles just fine.

I misread what you posted the first time. It isn't from this site you are trying to reach theirs. :o Re-reading it looks like something in your browser, maybe an addon, is preventing you from reaching it.

Have you tried a different browser?

I misread what you posted the first time. It isn't from this site you are trying to reach theirs. :o Re-reading it looks like something in your browser, maybe an addon, is preventing you from reaching it.

Have you tried a different browser?
I really only browse on my phone and it uses Chrome. It doesn't have any add-ons.

If I had to guess there's an ad on that site that is trying to redirect you to a different page and you phone's browser is not happy about that.
See if you can get an adblock addin for your chrome browser (I think you can do that on Android) and try loading the article again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"