bad super hero movies you liked?

Not a big Reynolds fan but Lively, Sarsgaard and voice actors Geoffrey Rush and Michael Clarke Duncan, so much better in other roles, so wasted.

^ I guess the pandemic is making people really desperate to entertain themselves ;)

I'm part of the fandom who thinks that the GL movie is underrated and unfairly criticized (at least the criticisms that were given at the time), but I'd be a hypocrite if I gave anyone heat for enjoying less-than-stellar entertainment in quarantine. I've been enjoying Super Friends and Spider-Woman's 1979 cartoon lately, and while the storytelling is downright nonsensical at times, I put my nostalgia goggles on and enjoy the ride.

Ehrm,... Venom ?
I mean I haven't seen a movie so bad like Venom in a long time. The script is messy and nonsense, the dialogue is cringey and embarrasing, the acting is terrible.
Yet I enjoy it due to the chemistry between Eddie and Venom alone (the other characters are terribly written)

Iron man 3 the best mcu film in my mind

I joined this forum because of the hype for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 so I guess I have an affinity for it even if I would now admit it's not a good film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"