Falcon and Winter Soldier Baron Z E M O - He's back for more vengeance?

Reaction score
img_20190723_131648-png.27366

Are you ready for it?

I just love that look. I hope they do the burning the photograph scene from the masters of evil

I think it’s a set up for the eventual Masters of Evil team up that will probably be featured in the next Avengers film with the new lineup of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes

I just love that look. I hope they do the burning the photograph scene from the masters of evil
Kinda loses the significance if Zemo burns a picture of Steve's mom if Steve is living in retirement in an alternate timeline.

Kinda loses the significance if Zemo burns a picture of Steve's mom if Steve is living in retirement in an alternate timeline.
That is an "if." Depending if one talks to the directors or to the writers, there are a couple of different thoughts about whether Steve is in an alternate reality or not.

That is an "if." Depending if one talks to the directors or to the writers, there are a couple of different thoughts about whether Steve is in an alternate reality or not.
And perhaps the series will spell specifics out to end any debate.

That said, for myself... I think the Russo are the last word for me as of now and they state they go with the branching timeline (established in the film) theory and that Steve was not secretly hiding in the background of the MCU Prime timeline for 7 decades.

Doesn’t have to be Steve. It could be a photo of Sam’s mum
True nuff.

Which in a way is what makes this show kinda important since frankly, both Falcon and WS as cool as both are... Well we don't know all that much about either. Is Sam's mom alive or dead? Who was he before he met Cap? What made him the man that would end up being the guy that turned out to be America's greatest hero's go to cluctch man in a pinch that followed him to the ends of the Earth regardless of consequences?

And Bucky? Outside of being Steve's bro-bro before the war that did good with the ladies and was a peerless shot... What else has he got going on? What is rattling inside his head OTHER than guilt for his time as a Hydra asset? I REALLY hope the show goes into that given they have six freaking hours.

Yeah honestly I can’t wait for both of them to be filled out. I’ll be watching day one!

What happens to Zemo's character arc now without Shocker, Scorpion, Beetle and Joystick in the MCU?

Nothing different. There was very little reason to think he would be with them anyway and, frankly, those characters aren't really major parts of his story overall. I mean, Beetle was in the original Thunderbolts but none of the others were and none of them were in the Under Siege storyline.

Also, Abner Jenkins (Beetle) is a Marvel character, not a Sony character.

I just think we shouldn't get too cart before the horse. I would love if we could get a proper Tgunderbolts saga in the MCU but for now I'm just thrilled to get more Zemo.

Oh I wish this had been released at Disney+’s launch like the mandalorian. I can’t wait!

This guy definitely deserved another shot after a good showing in CW.

We need the Masters of Evil before Thunderbolts. And Falcon and Winter Soldier would be a good way to set up Masters of Evil and later Thunderbolts. It's what they should do.

I think the MCU missed some opportunities to set up returning or recurring rogues in the future, such as the Masters.

Last edited:
I wonder what Zemo's motivation will be this time? Bucky and Sam had nothing to do with the Battle of Sokovia.

Unless he just wants to continue forking with anyone even loosely affiliated with The Avengers?

Or maybe he has a new goal.

He broke up the Avengers but then they got back together. This aggression will not stand, man.

I recognize that high collared Coat of Evil!

84354377_10109074437865804_9103251156024426496_n.jpg
I bet Zemo tries to say the code and is surprised when Bucky is about to shoot him. Although based on the preview it looks like Zemo has a protective armor on because the bullets bounce off him.

Will his face get damaged, or is he going to just wear a balaclava like a terrorist/ gunman?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s Bucky’s main antagonist - make their fight a shadow war in the background.

As for motivations, he *could* still be just out for revenge...

...But what if he wants Avengers-level protectors of humanity... but not the Avengers iconography, legend, or MO? I mean, they just saved half of existance; maybe that’s shifted his opinions a bit. He could be part of a conspiracy seeking to control who becomes the Next Captain America, so he’d be reformed into basically a pro-Sokovian Accords guy? Or maybe he wants to have the heroes operate more covertly and focus on “real” threats?

Making him act like a would be reverse-Fury might be fun, especially in a world with Skrulls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"