The Dark Knight Batman and Superman

gdw said:
I was just watching Firewall, which I rather enjoyed, and I do not know why it did not do better, and I realised that if there was a DKR movie done around now, Ford is probably the only guy who could do it.

And Bettney kicks ass as usual.

Any who, the point is, it got me thinking, IF they ever did a B&S film (hehe just noticed that, BS) I think it should be something like DKR mixed with the script that was done for Peterson's film.

Basically taking the two and merging them so that the peterson script elements that were NOt like the books are removed, and there could be ore focus on BOTH characters then there is in DKR (not that DKR should be any different as it is a bat's story, but for a BvsS film, wellm you know.

I think that this is one of the best ways for it to play out.

It would like DKR in how Begins had a lot of Year One in it. But I like how both of those works managed to pit Bats and Supes against eachother. Neither was so much the bad guy as it was their differences and the extenuating circumstances.

I didn't think firewall was that great...it was pretty good....but my expectations weren't that high to begin with...

Currently with Nolan's realism, batman & superman/ batman v. superman just won't work. However, in the future when the franchises are reimagined again - it would be cool to see them onscreen together.

I dont see how it couldnt work. Why, because Superman can fly and has super powers? Because Aliens exists in this? If the general public was able to ignore the fact that freaking Ninjas are actually terrorists and that they still wear very traditional Ninja Armor and have a hidden base and that a Batmobile can fly on rooftops then I am sure they can accepted an Alien living with them.

Katsuro said:
Who would win in a fight? Bale or Routh? And lets say they're each at the physical state of when they filmed their respective Superhero movies.
Bale - cause he's got Liam Neeson at his back. NO ONE overcomes the Neeson, man. Dude's the Irish Giant.

Rynan said:
uwe_bollenemy.jpg

yo,DAMN he is as ugly as he is stupid.

AnimeJune said:
Fair - but I've only read him done incorrectly, then.

"Nothing can hurt me, so let's see me go up against a sentient planet." *yawn*

well,actually he gets his ass kicked regularlly without Kryptinite,he blames himself for every murder,terrorist attack etc.

bdsproductions said:
yo,DAMN he is as ugly as he is stupid.

Actually, the ironic thing is Uwe Boll is technically a genius (althought boy do i despise him). His movies are bad on purpose, and he acts like an idiot in public with the intention of making people hate him. Through some German tax loopholes, the worse his movies are, the more money he makes. Think of the scheme in "The Producers". This was always a suspicion, but it's pretty much been confirmed by the fact that as soon as they closed the loophole, he announced he'd stop making video game films (video games were easy to acquire the rights to). The loophole still applies to any movie he's officially announced yet, however. But hopefully, as soon as these movies are all done, we'll be free of his crap from now on. He'll actually have to try to make money now.

bdsproductions said:
well,actually he gets his ass kicked regularlly without Kryptinite,he blames himself for every murder,terrorist attack etc.
Yeah? And how many regular joes get their hands on Kryptonite regularly? Huh? Only the biggest, richest, most flamboyant ones. I like Batman more, because he does the local stuff, and he has to face off against EVERYONE, even the super-powered ones, and he still succeeds. It's no challenge for Superman.

Katsuro said:
Actually, the ironic thing is Uwe Boll is technically a genius (althought boy do i despise him). His movies are bad on purpose, and he acts like an idiot in public with the intention of making people hate him. Through some German tax loopholes, the worse his movies are, the more money he makes. Think of the scheme in "The Producers". This was always a suspicion, but it's pretty much been confirmed by the fact that as soon as they closed the loophole, he announced he'd stop making video game films (video games were easy to acquire the rights to). The loophole still applies to any movie he's officially announced yet, however. But hopefully, as soon as these movies are all done, we'll be free of his crap from now on. He'll actually have to try to make money now.
you're not serious

Ronny Shade said:
That was a great book
Did they do that on Justice League? With the flower that had purple tentacles and teeth coming out of it? And Superman had a son and a dog and his parents were alive?

AnimeJune said:
Did they do that on Justice League? With the flower that had purple tentacles and teeth coming out of it? And Superman had a son and a dog and his parents were alive?

yeah all of that but they just showed Jor-El.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"