Batman: Arkham City - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm so happy they brought the joker teeth back. I was starting to miss them.

nvm I figured it out

and I beat the game

10/10 from me

and I haven't done any sidequests

it made me really want to see more clayface stories though

No sidequests? Did you just rush to the game, to get the 2nd playthrough with costumes?

This game is excellent!! I keep getting distracted by stuff, though! Every time I go to do a mission or something I either find myself beating up dudes just for the hell of it or doing a side mission. Oh, well. Still fun.

One thing, I noticed.

In the beginning when you first enter the church and save the medical personal, after you clear out all the guards, one of the guys on the far left from when you enter has a man on a stretcher. If you talk to the guy (not on the stretcher) he talks about how the guy was a doctor transferred from out of Gotham to be in Arkham City, but he went insane and cut his own face off and now wont stop clutching a case. The man has bandages all around his head, but not covering the eyes or mouth. :awesome: It's Hush! And I think the case is supposed to hold the locket his mother gave him. It could be a reference, or maybe that's Hush's origin in the Arkhamverse.

How do you access the extra Catwoman skins?

One thing, I noticed.

In the beginning when you first enter the church and save the medical personal, after you clear out all the guards, one of the guys on the far left from when you enter has a man on a stretcher. If you talk to the guy (not on the stretcher) he talks about how the guy was a doctor transferred from out of Gotham to be in Arkham City, but he went insane and cut his own face off and now wont stop clutching a case. The man has bandages all around his head, but not covering the eyes or mouth. :awesome: It's Hush! And I think the case is supposed to hold the locket his mother gave him. It could be a reference, or maybe that's Hush's origin in the Arkhamverse.

Actually, Hush has his own side missions, and Batman confronts him. I don't have the game but I've seen vids of it. Hush is pretty awesome there!

Sick game!

I played it on hard from 10 Am yesterday to 11PM last night, to beat the mainstory. Did very few side missions, going back and doing those over the next couple of days.

My only gripe is I feel they could have built more upon the villains that were in the main story.

Game is 34% completed with 100% main story finished, to give you an idea.

400 riddles is insane.

I really disliked the ending, it felt rushed, and there really was no where needed enough information about hugo strange to make him seem like a real villain.

Man those ringing pay phones are hard to locate in time.

Well, after playing since 5PM (it's 5AM now) I decided to leave off at...

The climax of Protocol 11. I'll leave the grand finale for tomorrow....or later today...:awesome:

I'll probably watch this once a day while waiting for my copy of the game.

[YT]oQBrJgWr2d8[/YT]

I find my self doing everything! The story is awesome, combat is even better and the side missions are fun! The riddles are challenging as well
I LOVE how you can hold down detective mode while looking at a ridler trophy and mark it down to get it later. Its genius.
The game over all is soo fluid. Spoiler! (Story wise)
for those who know about joker poisoning bats, after that if you get a close look at his face he has green veins crawling from his mask! That's crazy! But I don't know what going to happen to batman :(

It's getting hard to come to this thread to contribute anything without having played the game. But thank you all for using spoiler tags!

So should I get this now or would I be better off waiting for Black Friday ?

This has probably been asked and answered dozens of times, but when and how do we get the additional suits for Batman?

This has probably been asked and answered dozens of times, but when and how do we get the additional suits for Batman?

I think you get them once you've completed the game and start playing in New Game +

How many alts does Robin have? I thought he had a non hooded version of his standard outfit, or am i imagining things?

I'm trying to finish the campaign without doing any side missions. I want to focus on the story. After I'm done, I'll be doing the Riddler challenges/side missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"