Batman: Arkham City - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably gets the Red wings pop in and out. :)

Not a fan of that costume in the slightest but Im stoked to see all these alt costumes show up in the game. Can't wait to see what else they give us.

I don't want, I NEED that BB costume.

I don't want, I NEED that BB costume.

Ditto on that.

With all these alt costumes having the BB suit would be wonderful.

That beyond skin by the way is beyond awesome.

Interesting news to say the least.

Elliott said:
The September issue of Edge reports that Bane will fighting alongside the Dark Knight in Arkham City!

2sdWo.png

Bane will break the Bat... later

It seems that Bane and Batman put aside their differences to fight off a common enemy, Hugo Strange's Tyger guards. Edge reports:

Bane may be an ally on this outing, but he can still accidentally bust you up when he's lost in the moment during his enthusiastic ram attack
This isn't the first time Bane and Batman have teamed up, in the comics, there was even a period in which it believed the two were related!

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3914

Last edited:
Good Lord, change his design already. :argh:

I really hope that's like a concept design, just to show them back to back. Arkham Asylum Bane is one of the few designs I really hate.

I'm very intrigued with option of using various alternate costumes this time around. It seems Rocksteady really has been paying close attention to their forums where fans have suggested the useage of playing the game with various costumes.

As for [blackout]Bane temporary alliance with The Dark Knight. I'm very curious to discover what exactly brought this about and when will Bane break the alliance and double cross Bats[/blackout]

This game just keeps getting better and better as we get more info.

We've gotta get a Batman Begins outfit now, right? With the Batman Beyond one...that's gotta mean they're going to go all out on these. Has to...

Awww yeah those news are awesome! Glad to see Rocksteady shutting my mouth up and showing me some outrageousness!

Moving the skin over to this thread just so people don't have to jump back to the old thread to see it.

vKWbr.jpg

I wish we were getting a keychain too. :( If it wasn't for those Star Wars Blurays coming out a month before AA I'd probably get the collectors edition... Alas.

So every continent getting different skin? I wonder what Europe will get?

Here's another picture I managed to find over at the Arkham forums. I was never really a big fan of Batman Beyond, atleast not until the "Epilogue" episode of Justice League Unlimited...but it does look pretty cool. And I think it's Bruce's Batman Beyond outfit, and not Terry's...since he's built like a ****ing ****brick house.

bKd24.png

Here's another picture I managed to find over at the Arkham forums. I was never really a big fan of Batman Beyond, atleast not until the "Epilogue" episode of Justice League Unlimited...but it does look pretty cool. And I think it's Bruce's Batman Beyond outfit, and not Terry's...since he's built like a ****ing ****brick house.

bKd24.png

Here's a picture of the costume without the boxes in the way.

I like it! Can't wait to unlock all these sick suits. :awesome:

Also, I agree with you guys, Bane's design is yuck. It's not the worst design but there are faaaar better. Believe it or not, I even prefer Schumacher's to it...yeah, I said it, sue me.

I was never a huge fan of the Batman Beyond costume design. I didn't hate it or anything, it just didn't do much for me. But I really love it there for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"