BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone consider this guy?
tumblr_lt2z3fVwST1qb3f0ao1_500.gif

Adam-Scott-Batman.jpg

tumblr_lyxvi0L05d1qbyfm5o1_250.gif

We should be so lucky. Look at that Keaton pucker.

Ah, yes. Anson Mount. All rugged. Not very good looking at all. Women would never be attracted to a wealthy man who looks like this.

D57FCC47-0802-4993-AFB0-300D7D79C5DB-2752-00000169BA46C0F0.jpg

50904181-898C-422F-91F3-EA3757B8269C-2752-00000169CA814E2C.jpg

319E68C0-CA99-46A7-8731-CCB0A6C350C5-2752-00000169EA3CDBD5.jpg

48D84CBB-01FE-4A03-A75E-8662EF706C1C-2752-00000169F4F951AC.jpg

Although I've never personally campaigned for him heavily here, he always my first choice since I saw this pic of him:

MV5BMTgyNzczNzYxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE0NTIxNw@@._V1._SX640_SY876_.jpg

He definitely does look rugged (Batman), but still appeals to the ladies like Bruce should. He cleans up but also looks like he has been through hell and back, which I think is essential to the character. Yes, Bruce should be handsome, but he also should look like he has been in a fight at least once in his life. Small scar on the eyebrow, nose that looks like it could have been broken at one point. The rugged pretty boy look.

anson_mount1.jpg

Easily looks like he could have been in the mountains training with the League of Shadows here:

Clayshirtless.jpg

Shave & a suit:

anson_mount_safe_article.jpg

Seriousness & intensity:

anson_mount.jpg

Anson-Mount-hell-on-wheels-cullen-bohannon-season-2.jpg

Last edited:
Brandon Routh for Batman.

They should just get michael keaton again, if that's not possible just get his son sean douglas, I'm sure he'd be up to it.

MV5BMTQ1NTA5MDM2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzc5MTc3NQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Yeah that's true Bale will play Moses for exodus you got to be humble to play Moses
You also gotta be a serial killer to play a serial killer and an alien to play an alien. :cwink:

And Renner was 41 when he was cast in TA, though many people didn't really get attached to his character (he's often the butt of Avengers movie jokes)
His wasn't a franchise leading role, honestly it's sort of a side role, not all The avengers were written equal. And Widow gets to share the lead in CA:TWS but there have been no such announcements about Hawkeye if he will get to be a lead in any of the solo Marvel movies.

You guys think they're looking at Gerard Butler? He's obviously worked with WB and Snyder on 300. He's what now? 43? And was it his choice to not be part of Rise of an Empire? Maybe because he had something else coming up. Something his ol' buddy Zack told him about. Not sure he can lose the accent, but he's not a horrible choice.
300 Rise Of An Empire was shot in the second half of 2012. So its shoot did not clash with Man Of Steel which was shot in second half of 2011.

Butler was definitely offered a chance to reprise his career-making role as King Leonidas in the sequel but unfortunately the way the story was, it was sort of a cameo or a supporting role, the hero of the story was always going to be Themistocles, played by Sullivan Stapleton. So he declined. And I think he did good, Leonidas is the performance for he will be remembered for, it's his one great performance.

But yeah he's on the older side for Batman and his looks have really faded. He look's sort of washed out and his physique is nowhere close to Leonidas level anymore. But I think he might be considered and CAN be a good option.

Gahh I wish that tweet was right so we can get this wait for who's the next Batman over & done with!!

wonder if they will give Sullivan Stapleton(300:Rise Of An Empire,Animal Kingdom) a look for Bruce he is the lead in the 300 squeal and is only 36
206063-sullivan-stapleton-animal-kingdom.jpg

300-rise-of-an-empire-sullivan-stapleton.jpg
He can be good but he's sort of balding, his hair line is already quite receded. And again, he's one of those guys that never goes around clean shaven because he looks weird clean shaven and you have to be clean shaven for the cowl.

Although I've never personally campaigned for him heavily here, he always my first choice since I saw this pic of him:

MV5BMTgyNzczNzYxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE0NTIxNw@@._V1._SX640_SY876_.jpg

He definitely does look rugged (Batman), but still appeals to the ladies like Bruce should. He cleans up but also looks like he has been through hell and back, which I think is essential to the character. Yes, Bruce should be handsome, but he also should look like he has been in a fight at least once in his life. Small scar on the eyebrow, nose that looks like it could have been broken at one point. The rugged pretty boy look.

anson_mount1.jpg

Easily looks like he could have been in the mountains training with the League of Shadows here:

Clayshirtless.jpg

Shave & a suit:

anson_mount_safe_article.jpg

Seriousness & intensity:

anson_mount.jpg

Anson-Mount-hell-on-wheels-cullen-bohannon-season-2.jpg
I really think that's a very good look. They should seriously consider this guy.

How about Ryan Kwanten, he's another True Blood fella. He's a 36 year old Australian actor but looks young and he can easily do an an American accent. Plus he's in absolutely sickening good shape, and is good with action so he can do Batman. And he already plays a playboy on True Blood so he can do Bruce.

ryan-kwanten-emmy-awards-2009-04.jpg

ryan-kwanten-emmy-awards-2009-02.jpg

ryan_kwanten.jpg

Brolin could be a winner. Hell, at least his voice will be better than Bale's from TDK and TDKR.

Brolin could be a winner. Hell, at least his voice will be better than Bale's from TDK and TDKR.

I feel Brolin's a little too old I mean he was married to Clark's mom. Can you imagine the conversation between Bruce and Clark(especially in HISHE or ItsJustSomeRandomGuy's videos) if he was cast?

Bruce: Hey Clark
Clark: Yeah Bruce?
Bruce: I kinda did your mom.
Clark(gets angry and picks up Bruce and starts flying and punching very lightly): DON'T YOU EVER SCREW WITH MY MOTHER!

How about Ryan Kwanten, he's another True Blood fella. He's a 36 year old Australian actor but looks young and he can easily do an an American accent. Plus he's in absolutely sickening good shape, and is good with action so he can do Batman. And he already plays a playboy on True Blood so he can do Bruce.

ryan-kwanten-emmy-awards-2009-04.jpg

ryan-kwanten-emmy-awards-2009-02.jpg

ryan_kwanten.jpg

That's an awesome choice you thrown out there, he's 36 and he looks like a young boy not bad at all.

Brolin, to me, just looks like a crotchety old man these days. More like a school football coach than a superhero.

Not familiar with that Mount fellow, but his head is enormous. Add a pair of spiky ears and he would look like Stewie Griffin on Hallow'een.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"