BvS Batman casting thread for Man Of Steel 2 - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike and Mike, say Caviezel was the worst guest they had because he knew nothing about sports.

ThePhantasm, do you have the 3D Blu Ray and VHS for Passion of the Christ? :o

I actually don't own the Passion of the Christ, though I've seen it before.

It'd be interesting to know who was in the running against Bale for the role in BB. And if any of the top contenders from back then are in the suggested mix of actors to play the role now.

Supposedly Gyllenhaal and Pacey from Dawson's Creek were in the running. I know Cillian Murphy auditioned for Batman too, but he was cast instead as the Scarecrow.

It'd be interesting to know who was in the running against Bale for the role in BB. And if any of the top contenders from back then are in the suggested mix of actors to play the role now.

Gyllenhaal was in the running against Bale and he's supposedly back in the mix.

Billy Crudup, Jake Gyllenhaal, Hugh Dancy, Joshua Jackson, Eion Bailey, Cillian Murphy, and Heath Ledger.

Supposedly Billy Crudup, Jake Gyllenhaal, Hugh Dancy, Joshua Jackson, Eion Bailey, Cillian Murphy, and Heath Ledger were all considered for the role.

If that Heath Ledger and Cillian Murphy thing is true, then that's funny.

Billy Crudup, Jake Gyllenhaal, Hugh Dancy, Joshua Jackson, Eion Bailey, Cillian Murphy, and Heath Ledger.

The only ones that surprise me are Ledger and Jackson.

Joshua Jackson - is he any relation to Jonathan Jackson of GH fame?

Wow... now I'm wondering how Ledger would have done as Bruce/Batman.

If that Heath Ledger and Cillian Murphy thing is true, then that's funny.
Sometimes people end up getting other parts than the ones they auditioned for.

Tom Hiddleston tested for Thor, lost the part and was offered Loki.

James Franco tested for Spider-man, lost the part and was offered Harry.

The only ones that surprise me is Ledger and Jackson.

Joshua Jackson - is he any relation to Jonathan Jackson of GH fame?

I have no clue, but what I do know is that he's missed out on 2 iconic roles, Captain Kirk and Batman.

I have no clue, but what I do know is that he's missed out on 2 iconic roles, Captain Kirk and Batman.

Thank God. I hate that guy. I wish he would just go the f*** away forever.

Jonathan Jackson has an actor/singer brother. But Jonathan Jackson is tiny. I'd guess 5' 8 " so maybe there is no relation assuming one brother takes after the other in terms of stature. Jonathan is now on a country music TV melodrama. Nashville I think its called.

Sometimes people end up getting other parts than the ones they auditioned for.

Tom Hiddleston tested for Thor, lost the part and was offered Loki.

James Franco tested for Spider-man, lost the part and was offered Harry.

I knew about the Hiddleston thing but not Franco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"