Batman costume for reboot

image_MMBT-1_3.jpg
I would like something like this although with shorter "fangs" on the gloves. I always thought they should look like little shark fins. I like the dark grey look and the look on the cowl. The cape and cowl should be connected. I also wasn't a big fan of the rounded head look of the Nolan films. I also want pouches on his belt. Capsules seem too flamboyant for my tastes. I want Batman in a more practical(but not fan-made) look. Batman had a realistic approach, now it's time to bring him back to his comic book roots. His costume should be art, not armor. Nolan Bruce said it himself " I'm not talking fashion so much as function." In those films his costume was nothing but a giant rubber tool.(That also acted as a symbol, I guess.)We need a costume that represents who he is... THE BATMAN!

Personally, I would like to see this in a movie:
IMG_0017.jpg

And to have it take place in the 40's (although I realize THAT will never happen, but I still think it's a good idea)

Oh yeah, I would like to see this done on film.

I'd still love to see the yellow circle Batlogo comeback. It looked great last time we had it, with Keaton. I think the only problem I had with Keaton's was the huge gaps each sid of his mouth. That looked odd.

But the Dark Knight Returns suit is definately not a bad idea. I don't mind having the big black bat instead of the classic logo, as long as it is more visible than the one in the last trilogy. One of the few rare let down of those movies.

That's very cool, but the logo and the gauntlets are too reminiscent of the Nolan series. But still, it could work.

THIS would be incredible if it had white lenses!

Bat-suit_by_Brohawk.jpg

Oh no. I don't like it. It's very TDKish.

I'm not against the idea of lenses in the reboot. Could give a nice white eyed effect if done properly, and it could be partially transparent so the viewer can see his eyes.

I'm not against the idea of lenses in the reboot. Could give a nice white eyed effect if done properly, and it could be partially transparent so the viewer can see his eyes.
I do prefer a white lenses look although I don't like it when you can see his eyes because it kind of makes him look blind. Watch the fan made "World's Finest" and you'll see.

I wasn't referring to the entire costume, sorry if it came off that way.

The cowl is what gets me. It's very reminiscent of Batman: The Animated Series, only now it's modernized. I love it

Welcome to the boards! But as for that suit, that's the Dark Knight suit.

Good lord the Arkham Asylum/Arkham City suit is ugly. That cowl alone is just the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"