• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman DVD Recall? Can't find 'em.

Vaportrail

Oh, shock!
Reaction score
I've been browsing around DVD stores as I tend to, and I noticed that the only Batman film even Best Buy is carring is Batman Begins.
The original films aren't there in their cardboard single disc or the fancier two-discs that came out around the same time as Begins.

Do you think we might be getting newer, fancier versions w/ the release of TDK? I have the single-disc versions of Batman, Returns & Forever, but I was thinking of upgrading.

Still on the fence about getting B&R. That one bugs me, but it still has Batman/Robin action. Sigh.

I've been browsing around DVD stores as I tend to, and I noticed that the only Batman film even Best Buy is carring is Batman Begins.
The original films aren't there in their cardboard single disc or the fancier two-discs that came out around the same time as Begins.

Do you think we might be getting newer, fancier versions w/ the release of TDK? I have the single-disc versions of Batman, Returns & Forever, but I was thinking of upgrading.

Still on the fence about getting B&R. That one bugs me, but it still has Batman/Robin action. Sigh.

They are rereleasing the entire series Batman 89 all the way to Begins, and also The Dark Knight on Blu-ray this fall.

If you just want the movies you can still find them on amazon or wherever online.

I'd want to upgrade to whatever's best. I don't have Blu-Ray (or an HD-TV) yet, so I'm not worried about that.

Do you have a link to where you saw this?

Heh, nice.
I'm kind of proud of myself for figuring it out on my own, though.
=P

Hopefully they'll put out something good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"