BvS Batman/Superman Pushed Back to 2016 - Part 1

People jump to such conclusions don't they?!

As much as I'd like to believe that, Jett's full of crap sometimes.

I believe in Jett, no reason to doubt him.

As much as I'd like to believe that, Jett's full of crap sometimes.

Well how about this saying Terrio is still involved? Not good enough....well continue to panic at will

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...ed-2016-671998

panic-attack-symptoms.png

Jett is a suckup to WB. He wants to get perks from them so he would support them no matter what they say or do.

It's better than getting a rushed film out so they can please the fans....

That report doesn't even say Terrio isn't involved he's just not listed at the bottom.

Jett is a suckup to WB. He wants to get perks from them so he would support them no matter what they say or do.

As opposed to the folks who hate on WB's/DC no matter what? I see....

WB press release > The Hollywood Reporter > Jett

Only time you can't trust the press release is when they're trying to hide story spoilers or something.

Why do people think he's not involved anymore and ignoring the logic that he's simply not been listed as he's working on rewrites not the main story.

Edit: as posted above Hollywood reporter says he's still involved.

WB press release > The Hollywood Reporter > Jett

Only time you can't trust the press release is when they're trying to hide story spoilers or something.

Smells like a second production is being hidden.

sad news to wake upto but if it's to improve the finished product and make it the best it can be, it's all good

Having an Academy Award winning writer on your script is not something you try to hide.

Having an Academy Award winning writer on your script is not something you try to hide.

It's early doors, it's possible variety made a simple mistake as he's not listed as the head writer. They didn't say he wasn't involved did they?

Maybe they're shooting back to back. It could be 3 hour film.....

So does this mean official filming won't begin next month? Has pre-production halted as well? And what does that mean for Cavill and Gadot who have already started training to get into superhero shape?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"