The Dark Knight Batman Travels?

Conebone69

The Legend Ends
Reaction score
I was wacthing the trailer on the apple website and noticed something saying that batman travels in a quest to fight a growing criminal threat. Dont know if this has been seen or not but check it out, heres the description

"The follow-up to the action hit “Batman Begins,” “The Dark Knight” reunites director Christopher Nolan and star Christian Bale, who once again embodies the man behind the mask. “The Dark Knight” takes Batman across the world in his quest to fight a growing criminal threat. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) and District Attorney Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart), Batman has been making headway against local crime…until a rising criminal mastermind known as The Joker (Heath Ledger) unleashes a fresh reign of chaos across Gotham City. To stop this devious new menace-Batman’s most personal and vicious enemy yet-he will have to use every high-tech weapon in his arsenal and confront everything he believes."

well didn't they film some of it in Hong Kong? Maybe it's not meant literally.

Don't read too much into it. I thought it was known by most around here that he would be in Hong Kong at the very least.

Yes. Godzilla will be an enormous threat over in Hong Kong(Tokyo was already thrashed to ****) and so batman needs to head to Hong Kong before the king of monsters can reach it. As far as how he will stop Godzilla, he has no ****ing clue. But he does know he needs to be in hong kong before him.

uh... I don't think this is new news. I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that he travels to Hong Kong mid movie to search for Lau.
BTW- Who is Lau?

Batman goes to Hong Kong to get Lau. He is there at the same time as Wayne with Lucius Fox. This is old news.

uh... I don't think this is new news. I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that he travels to Hong Kong mid movie to search for Lau.

BTW- Who is Lau?

Lau is an accountant who had been extradicted to Hong Kong, he also, most importantly, has ties to Maroni. Dent needs him to help make his case against Maroni in court, so Batman goes to Hong Kong to pick him up and take him back to Gotham City.

Yes. Godzilla will be an enormous threat over in Hong Kong(Tokyo was already thrashed to ****) and so batman needs to head to Hong Kong before the king of monsters can reach it. As far as how he will stop Godzilla, he has no ****ing clue. But he does know he needs to be in hong kong before him.

lawlz.

He'll burst from the shade and hit Godzilla with a Batgrenade.

I'm sorry, it had to be done.

Batman goes to Hong Kong to get Lau. He is there at the same time as Wayne with Lucius Fox. This is old news.
So lets see, the Prince of Gotham and the Dark Knight of Gotham in Hong Kong at the same time... coincidence???

It'll be interesting to see if anybody has a brain in this movie.

So lets see, the Prince of Gotham and the Dark Knight of Gotham in Hong Kong at the same time... coincidence???

Easy, Batscot. Them be fightin' words around these parts. My guess is either Bruce or Batman will go undetected in Hong Kong by anyone.

Maybe that's when Reese makes the connection?

Reese is the one who finds out Batman's identity right?

Maybe that's when Reese makes the connection?

Reese is the one who finds out Batman's identity right?

Reese finds out Batman's identity by breaking into the Applied Sciences department of Wayne Interprises.

Easy, Batscot. Them be fightin' words around these parts. My guess is either Bruce or Batman will go undetected in Hong Kong by anyone.
It'll be interesting to see how they handle that. We already know Bruce is there in full daylight with Fox, taking pictures. And there were spy pics of Bruce putting on the cowl on top of a building in HK at night, but the suit didn't have a cape. Hmm.

Ok well sorry guys, I'll just lay off the treads then... delete

Godzilla's not realistic enough. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"