BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Easter Eggs

Swanwick tells Lois "Major Ferris" is right outside. GL reference.

She was the one who said Superman was hot in Man of Steel. Is she really Carol Ferris? Have they confirmed that?

She was the one who said Superman was hot in Man of Steel. Is she really Carol Ferris? Have they confirmed that?

Yeah, it's her. She went from Captain to Major in 18 months in the movies' timeline. Good for her.
Man-of-Steel-Ferris-Star-Sapphire-Easter-Egg.jpg

You could almost say she loves him.

Her name is Carrie Farris in the two films though not Carol Ferris. Now I know Carrie could be a nickname based off Carol but Farris and Ferris are obviously different just by one letter.

How'd I not know the Russian merc was KGBeast?!

More Easter Eggs from Mr Sunday Movies:
[YT]JZ53gCjzrqw[/YT]

I haven't read the whole thread or anything but I swear I saw, during the fight between Batman and Superman, the camera panned to the left and, slightly obscured by shadow, the words "who watches the watchmen" were spraypainted ob a pillar or wall.

I thought GL was suppose to be here rumors stated.

Was Hal Jordan or any GL was in the background I missed?

Yeah, I didn't even notice Dan Amboyer in the movie.

May have been discussed before, but when Bruce is having a nightmare visiting his parents grave, and it starts dripping blood... is that Man-Bat that breaks through? Jaeroar seems to think so, I haven't seen anyone else say it though. Just curious.

Jump scare got me in the IMAX. Got me good in Arkham Knight haha.

I think its just a giant bat. Reminds me of the one in DKR.

It's representative of the monster he's becoming. So in a way it's a Man-Bat.

When Perry is scolding Clark for still insisting on writing about Batman, Perry says something along the lines that the public is different now than in 1938, that year of course is when Action Comics #1 debuted.

This might have been my eyes deceiving me, but was Senator Pat Leahy at the senate hearing?
Yep that was him I spotted him right away.

I've only seen the movie once so I might have missed this. Going again on Tuesday. I've seen people talk about Darkseid a lot and was wondering where in the movie was he implied or referenced?

Did anyone else notice the number on Lex's prison uniform? I'm pretty sure it ended in TK-421, which is the stormtrooper with the bad communicator in A New Hope.

I haven't read the whole thread or anything but I swear I saw, during the fight between Batman and Superman, the camera panned to the left and, slightly obscured by shadow, the words "who watches the watchmen" were spraypainted ob a pillar or wall.

YES! I thought I was imagining that. It was great.

Also, this might not count as an easter egg, but did anyone else catch the wilhelm scream during the Batmobile chase?

I've only seen the movie once so I might have missed this. Going again on Tuesday. I've seen people talk about Darkseid a lot and was wondering where in the movie was he implied or referenced?

The Knightmare. The omega symbol on the ground, the paredemons. They're related to Darkseid.

The Knightmare. The omega symbol on the ground, the paredemons. They're related to Darkseid.

In the Knightmare scene, those flying bugs were Darkseid's? The parademon was it the one that bursts out through the wall at the Martha coffin resting place?

Did anyone else notice the number on Lex's prison uniform? I'm pretty sure it ended in TK-421, which is the stormtrooper with the bad communicator in A New Hope.

I can't be certain, but I think I saw a 6 in there.

In the Knightmare scene, those flying bugs were Darkseid's? The parademon was it the one that bursts out through the wall at the Martha coffin resting place?

No, no. That was just a giant bat.

All the flying bugs in the Knightmare scene are parademons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"