BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they should have used a bulkier body mold or tighter fabric,

it defiantly needs tailoring.

Like Barbie, they should have exaggerated the body, taller or thinner to compensate.

Wash that suit in HOT water and put it on the doll to dry.

should end up skin tight like the statue !:cwink:

GOXIII did the manip of how that Hot Toys figure is supposed to look:

modification_of_the_new_batman_hot_toys_by_goxiii-d9kar0y.jpg

Wow, things have come such a long way since I was a lad. This is what was available for me back then:

superman-plastic-model.png

batman-plastic-model1.png

batmobile-and-batplane.png

But you got to glue it together and paint it all yourself!

CG0l4AJ.jpg

:woot: Hmmm, I now remember I post this pic a few days ago, maybe they are from the same shoot, you know!

12065837_10153419846283303_2653629751784217671_n.jpg

could those images be from body scans for the toy and or CG ?

could explain the "awkward pose"

The MOS version had a better face I think.
The BvS doesn't really look like Cavil as much.

I hope someone will send that to HT, they're very open when it comes to crticism/suggestion.

They'll probably hear of the criticism if they haven't already, so if they want they'll tweak the figure a bit.

Pretty much.

Yeah, I think he got it. He's still a bit barrel-chested and has that heavyweight MMA fighter look, as he's supposed to, but he is no longer fat.

Want a regular suit Bat poster dammit!

I now people are aching for this but.. I look as good as people think they will. It will be cool I'm sure. But not crazy awesome or anything. But what do I know. I'm still wondering if we'll ever see this one.......
dbmx76.jpg

I'd love to see him with cape like this. Obviously the cape can fall over his shoulders, but it's constantly folded to sit like it does.

I hope the cape will cover his whole body at some point in the movie.

And even if the cape he usually wears can't do that, they can easily fake it with a wider one for those scenes. We're not really able to tell how much it can cover when unfolded, anyway.

I'm fine with halfway there like in the art above though.

And even if the cape he usually wears can't do that, they can easily fake it with a wider one for those scenes. We're not really able to tell how much it can cover when unfolded, anyway.

I'm fine with halfway there like in the art above though.

Yeah, likewise.

These new posters are pretty much identical to MOS' posters, which isn't saying much.

I really wish they'd taken advantage of the characters respective characteristics and mythology and added that into the background versus everyone being placed in front of the same background.

But each character looks really good (as did they on MOS posters).

As far as I remember the middle pic was a Photoshopped version of the first with the curl and neck/jaw improved, and Reeve's own face replacing the original. The third was indeed the figure, still a remarkable achievement after all these years.

HT_Final_Comparison.jpg

Last edited:
Retail:
BvS-DC-Multiverse-Batman-001.jpg
Comic Con:
SDCC2015-Mattel-Batman-v-Superman-099-400x240.jpg

:dry: Why does the final version look so much worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"