BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mattel DC multiverse figures

http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/14/toy-fair-2016-mattel-dc-comics-figures-195137

Mafex on display at NY toy fair right now.

http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/14/toy-fair-2016-diamond-previews-booth-194641

TF-2016-Diamond-Previews-011.jpg

TF-2016-Diamond-Previews-015.jpg

TF-2016-Diamond-Previews-017.jpg

TF-2016-Diamond-Previews-020.jpg

Wonder Woman looks amazing. It looks exactly like Gal Gadot.

Very curious about what he's standing on. Wasn't there a rumor that he
was trapped in a Lexcorp cell and that WW helps him break out?

All of the BvS figures are standing on certain location:

TF-2016-Mattel-Batman-v-Superman-001.jpg

TF-2016-Mattel-Batman-v-Superman-005.jpg

TF-2016-Mattel-Batman-v-Superman-008.jpg

Not sure if it was random or were these taken from the film. But notice that there is water there. It's the docks I'd say.

And yeah, there was that rumor, based on the faux script I believe.

Edit: Ah, Knightmare Batman is there as well and we know he's only in the desert sequence:

TF-2016-Mattel-Batman-v-Superman-006.jpg

Locations could still be from the film, but characters standing are not placed there with accuracy in mind.

Last edited:
Is it weird that I think that Mattel Knightmare Batman is kinda... Adorable? eh..

Is it weird that I think that Mattel Knightmare Batman is kinda... Adorable? eh..

I see what you mean, they did something with his eyes I think... goddammit, they actually made Batman look cute.

giphy.gif

Mezco doing a 1/12 scale Batmobile for their DOJ figures. No details on price yet.
TF-2016-Mezco-Batmobile-007-928x200_zpsmcszmnbi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Photo is from Toy Ark. Great site if you like these sorts of things.
Man I hope someone does a 1 24th Diecast of the batmobile. I can tell right not that will be out of my price range

guys is there any tax fee inside USA? its my first time I ordered from Sideshow and usually my address is tax free for other websites.
Probably depends on the State. I know a couple years Ago Arkansas passed a tax for ANY store on-line. I hardly ordered anything on-line when I was in Illinois so I don't recall if there was.

It would've been so easy to make that gold more orange..

it's just nagging at me, i wish he was orange and green :gngl:

I thing they wanted to emulate this look:

latest

As well as the Peter David's one. I personally prefer the bracers and manica gold. Actually whenever he had bracers instead of gloves, they were gold:

But if that figure is to be trusted that gold does have a slight orange hue to it.

I thing they wanted to emulate this look:

latest

But if that figure is to be trusted that gold does have a slight orange hue to it.
Hey KW, how did he loose his hand? I remember the hook and all, I just don't remeber the HOW.

Looking at the price of the Batman Costume tees and they're all a bit over priced. I got the MoS one for around $11 at Walmart. Hope they come out with one for DOJ Bats

Aquaman's outfit is going to be amazing in live action. The toys are just really vague on the details. Hopefully Aquaman will get a statue at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"