BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 4

Cdz0wzFUYAAaPuy.jpg

Cdz1YAgUAAAzd8C.jpg

This deliciousness can open the new thread.

(I'm actually referring to myself).

Last edited:
Cosplay Chris customizes 31" Jakks Pacific Superman figure
[YT]watch?v=HwBjOupsWno[/YT]

Last edited:
I need that in my bedroom, for reasons... I'll put it right in the corner of my room.

I'm going to have to settle for the 1/6th scale figure, I wish the detail was the same on both of them.

the set with false god Q, limited offer in theaters...this size and scope of global marketing with variety~

Cd1mp-CWAAAMg16.jpg:large

In regards to the star gifts merch (and WB's), the mass quantities of designs kind of cheapens it for me. When brick and mortar was still the primary source for merch they had to be more selective with their designs. Chances are if you throw 50+ designs on a shelf/rack, you would end up sitting on a significant amount of unpurchased shirts. Now they're just making as many designs they can come up with because they don't have to actually make the shirts until they're ordered. Sure, it gives you far more variety to choose from, but it just doesn't feel as special for some reason. It feels less inspired.

the set with false god Q, limited offer in theaters...this size and scope of global marketing with variety~

Cd1mp-CWAAAMg16.jpg:large

I don't quite follow. Are these for sale at the theater only? Which country is this?

I second this question. I'd buy the set with the hexagon.

XXI Cafe is a restaurant in Indonesia. The text roughly translate to: "Only $X for every purchase 1 soft drink large and get 1 BvS: DoJ Hexagon." I couldn't figure out the currency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"