BvS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Merchandise - Part 4

It is a shame they didn't make a Final Form DD figure. My own specualation on it is that to make him properly sized he wouldn't fit in the box, they also wanted to keep him secret to a point and then based on Trailer 2 must have changed their minds. They also may have been testing out how to work out that leg form properly because if they make a Parademon figure for JL, then they would probably have a similar leg type. To be honest I would have preferred a Parademon Toy to a Batcreature toy but they probably wanted to save that for JL.
I would have wanted a Parademon too, but, I'm sure we'll probably get one with JL, MAYBE two.

Thanks! Hope it helps with deciding which to get. lol
I DO want the BF/B&R batmobile too. Hopefully at that scale with some lighting in it

The display of the four Jada Metals :D
OBHtpul.jpg

The display of the four Jada Metals :D
OBHtpul.jpg

All the pictures you've posted off the Batmobiles look excellent. :up:

They all look cool, I'm kinda partial to maybe picking up the 89' one for nostalgia purposes, I used to have a couple when I was growing up. I had a Hot Wheels sized one when you pushed a Bat symbol down on roof 2 guns popped up & I also had the one that the standard 4 inch Batman figure fitted into. :D

Are the display cases expensive?

All the pictures you've posted off the Batmobiles look excellent. :up:

They all look cool, I'm kinda partial to maybe picking up the 89' one for nostalgia purposes, I used to have a couple when I was growing up. I had a Hot Wheels sized one when you pushed a Bat symbol down on roof 2 guns popped up & I also had the one that the standard 4 inch Batman figure fitted into. :D

Are the display cases expensive?
Thanks! The ones the 69 and 89 are $7.99, the other two are a bit larger because the back wheels are wider those cases were $11.99. I got them all at Hobby Lobby in the model kit section.
I do have the smaller Batmobile set that came out during BvS too. I don't recall the price of the case, but, it fit all four movie Batmobiles in the case. Those were just a bit larger than a normal hotwheel. THIS case was for model Semi-Trucks originally
udk2zef.jpg

Last edited:
Dis anyone get the Lex Luthor figure ? It has some resemblance to Eisenberg.

91-_Oj_Wa6_GDL._SL1500.jpg

81ig_DRy5_ZL._SL1500.jpg

71q_Ay_Q7_BWXL._SL1500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"