BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people posting manips of the Joker from SS in the BvS forum? shouldn't that go in the Suicide Squad forum? :dry: yet I can't post a manip of The Mask
They technically don't belong, but Joker is Batman's biggest villain, and by extension related to the film. The same cannot be said for The Mask.

If they confirmed Joker in BvS that would probably make more sense to put manips here of him. Thing is, we have no villain confirmation other than Lex at this point. grr

The biggest comic store in Saint Louis reopened in a new location downtown today. I was one of the local artists doing sketches for customers today. One guy wanted Batman so I drew Ben Affleck's Batman beating up Jared Leto's Joker. I meant to grab my light gray marker to color Bat's body but I ended up grabbing a darker gray that's almost as dark as the gray as the rest of his suit...so I just ran with it. Oh well...

188de94a-1793-4ab4-8531-c843930f546c_zpsqi3h5nwy.jpg

hahahahaahha man that is amazing!!! Love how you can see the teeth flowing through the air.

Joker's teeth should be on display in the bat-cave ;)

hahahahaahha man that is amazing!!! Love how you can see the teeth flowing through the air.

Joker's teeth should be on display in the bat-cave ;)

More like they should be embedded in Batfleck's gloves.

Awesome work DorkyFresh, I'm definitely gonna have to do some artwork with Bats and the new Joker.

Thanks guys. I made him knock Joker's teef out because one of my friends suggested that maybe Joker Leto isn't wearing a grill but instead is wearing cheap, fake teef from all the confrontations with Batman. I don't necessarily buy that theory (I zoomed in on the picture and they look straight up like the type of grills rappers wear) but it made for a good effect...so once again I ran with it. :D

The biggest comic store in Saint Louis reopened in a new location downtown today. I was one of the local artists doing sketches for customers today. One guy wanted Batman so I drew Ben Affleck's Batman beating up Jared Leto's Joker. I meant to grab my light gray marker to color Bat's body but I ended up grabbing a darker gray that's almost as dark as the gray as the rest of his suit...so I just ran with it. Oh well...

Star Clippers right? My wife and I plan to head over there today. Used to go to the Delmar location all the time. Excellent drawing as well.

:atp:

DUDE, make me a Superman one lol. Great work!

Lol, I AM taking commissions! PM if you're serious ;)

Star Clippers right? My wife and I plan to head over there today. Used to go to the Delmar location all the time. Excellent drawing as well.

Nice! I won't be there today, but I'll be there for Free Comic Book day till 3ish then I'm heading to the Wizard's Wagon on the Loop. You should stop by and get a sketch done!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Lol, I AM taking commissions! PM if you're serious ;)

Nice! I won't be there today, but I'll be there for Free Comic Book day till 3ish then I'm heading to the Wizard's Wagon on the Loop. You should stop by and get a sketch done!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!
I love the motion streaks from the punch :cool: :up:

It would be cool if there was "Superman vision" where he can see the actual motion of punches, breaking down the speed. Cool excuse for some streaks from Batman punching him :hehe:

I figured this was the place to put it so here it goes:
After the teaser and the new glimpses of the BatFleck costume we've had I decided to update the skin mod I made for Arkham City's PC version which replaces the "Batman Year One" texture with a custom BatFleck one.

Changes:
-I replaced the default texture of the suit for one more cloth-like and accurate to the movie version.
-Added the steel on the knuckles and put the steel tips on the boots.
-Changed the shape of the gauntlets and boots.
-Added cloth wrinkles.
-Added the neck details on the back of the cowl (wrinkles included).
-Fixed some previous errors on the cowl while adding a few new small details.
-Made a version that has the knife damage the suit from the movie will have. There are two file versions, a pristine one and the damaged one.

Here are some screenshots:
2-1-1430169496.jpg

2-2-1430169496.jpg

2-3-1430169496.jpg

Anyone interested in more pictures and the files themselves can visit this link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0zlbrTb1EBafk5sUXFqdFRZZG9sN1JVdm5ZUkVvM1pockhuSmpBdERSbWJKMjRlYUZ4YXM&usp=sharing

What kind of markers do you use dorky?

After the teaser and the new glimpses of the BatFleck costume we've had I decided to update the skin mod I made for Arkham City's PC version which replaces the "Batman Year One" texture with a custom BatFleck one.

Changes:
-I replaced the default texture of the suit for one more cloth-like and accurate to the movie version.
-Added cloth wrinkles.
-Made a version that has the knife damage the suit from the movie will have. There are two file versions, a pristine one and the damaged one.

2-1-1430169496.jpg

2-2-1430169496.jpg

2-3-1430169496.jpg

Anyone interested in more pictures and the files themselves can visit this link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0zlbrTb1EBafk5sUXFqdFRZZG9sN1JVdm5ZUkVvM1pockhuSmpBdERSbWJKMjRlYUZ4YXM&usp=sharing

Bloody well done mate.

What kind of markers do you use dorky?
Pigma Micron pens & brush for blacks, some cheap colored markers (I need to upgrade), and Tombow markers for the grays. Once I get enough money I'm gonna invest in some colored Tombow markers because I really like how they feel and work. I'd use Copics if I could afford them.

Changes:
-Added cloth wrinkles.

2-1-1430169496.jpg

2-2-1430169496.jpg

2-3-1430169496.jpg

Damn good job!!

Pigma Micron pens & brush for blacks, some cheap colored markers (I need to upgrade), and Tombow markers for the grays. Once I get enough money I'm gonna invest in some colored Tombow markers because I really like how they feel and work. I'd use Copics if I could afford them.

Ah. Thanks. I'll check those out. And i agree on the copics being way too expensive lol.

Great job Dorky&Bravo

I'm sure someone has done it already but anybody have a manip of the yellow oval symbol replacing the black one on the new bat suit? Just curious because I bet it'd look almost exactly like the Earth One suit..which is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"