BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
By MessyPandas on DevArt.
batman_v_superman_poster___their_war_by_messypandas-d9r01mp.png
This one is fantastic.

Yea for fan edits Caps look in the Avengers 1 is pretty similar to the flash's look… for people good with editing and photoshop they could easily use all these stills.. Please do it my photoshop superstars.. The lack of wings and bulge around the ears in caps suit is similar to what ezra had on the concept art too.. so someone could easily create more Ezra Miller as Flash manips that are based on the concept arts

latest

1c979bc2-9376-4722-ae7d-935c42a58da7.jpg

Captain-America-Avengers.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

latest

Captain-America-the-avengers-30880541-487-500.jpg

I decided to try and take a stab at this, I haven't been on in a while. I started out small because I wasn't too sure of myself.

31Flash_zpsptfwajad.jpg

Can't wait to get the textless versions of the IMAX poster and the two banners!

batman_v_superman___revelations__by_fedexassassin-d9r2n8c.png

I know this was made as a joke, but at least to me this apparently first Doomsday phase have some nice hints giving some homage (visually) to the Mutant Leader IMO.

[You have only 1 minute to laugh your *** of me]

Last edited:
That Lois and Clark fan-art just isn't for me... Lois looks so disgustingly awkward.

So where are all the manips of him in the regular batsuit with the tech cowl/detective mode lenses now that its been confirmed?

So where are all the manips of him in the regular batsuit with the tech cowl/detective mode lenses now that it's been confirmed?

Tech cowl goes under the regular cowl and the armor he uses to fight Superman is on top of his regular batsuit.
Batman-V-Superman-Armored-Batsuit-Costume-Comic-Con.jpg

And how we are so sure that those are the lenses of the tech cowl and not the helmet has that type of lights? (cause I see them more as lights, like Iron Man rather than lenses)

Last edited:
Is there any clean versions of the three imax posters that were released with each heroes logo in red, without the large logo across the middle, specifically Batman's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"