BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. The graphic artist in me is uber-jealous. That's amazing work.

These are fricking gorgeous! Wish they would do more like this instead of all those over photoshopped posters.

It's frankly easier and cheaper. To commission a good illustrator/graphic artist to draw your movie poster will set you back thousands of dollars. Cheaper to get the in house graphics team to whip something up in photoshop. That why most movie posters suck these days.

12598967_1044467818955840_865970562_n.jpg

:lmao:

They moment when they've precast Shazam and Cyborg but not GL and Shazam for some reason. I hope they can find someone who wants to play GL after Reynolds film. As for Shazam. that's a role they're gonna have to be really careful casting. Shazam is easy, but Billy Batson will be hell. Kids grow pretty fast.

bat%20v%20supe%20poster%20old%20copy_zps8e7bsp0t.jpg

Reeves still looks good. A little old, but intimidating. West..that suit is soo cheesy ;)

PS. I actually think West could have been a good "serious Batman" but it was never meant to be.

The gun positioning is off, Looks like rob liefield drew it. Lol

:drl: Is ok for me, I really enjoy all this fanworks from many artist around the world, I give thanks to all and I prefer criticism less and enjoy!

The gun positioning is off, Looks like rob liefield drew it. Lol

A lot of these fan posters are just 10x better than the original posters.

This thread and the Star Wars FA fan art thread have some of the best work floating around online. Simply terrific, all of you :up:

here's the colour draft:

bats_final_v2_wip22.jpg

here's the colour draft:

bats_final_v2_wip22.jpg

If I may make some suggestions, the eye area looks awkward (for a lack of better word). He doesn't seem to have any brow and the section from the cutout to the eyebrow area looks too long. I know it's a work in progress, so maybe you are already working on the above.

Just made this since it was recently being discussed in the 'Ben Affleck is Batman' thread. Armitage as the Joker.

tumblr_mnrcazEXYp1s9v7l0o1_500.jpg
1460369-joker.jpg

UU8Rk2m.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT: Double post sorry. Net is being stupid.

Last edited:
If I may make some suggestions, the eye area looks awkward (for a lack of better word). He doesn't seem to have any brow and the section from the cutout to the eyebrow area looks too long. I know it's a work in progress, so maybe you are already working on the above.

I'll double check the image reference I'm using in case I screwed up, but thanks for pointing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"