BvS Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
AcKCe57.png
Spooky

Wouldn't be also a possibility that Batman may wear the armor to help the league? If that pic is real and of course besides maybe as the pal above said that WW is the one that breaks the fight, maybe they are putting Batman in the robo armor for JL to fight whatever the threat is coming and that's why it's promoted like that?

Could be. Though I think that best usage of this suit would be for battling Superman only, for purposes of visual connection I mentioned before. Besides, I hope that wearing a suit like this has its serious cons (like it being too heavy for Batman to operate like he usually does in it, for example) or there would be a question of why doesn't he always wear a mech suit like this when in League. Or worse, he would always wear a mech suit like this when in League, and I don't want to see this ugly tin can more than I have to, to tell you the truth.

By the way don't worry we will have plenty of Trinity (correctly put the iconic 3 suits) shots and promos in this one. No doubt about that. Maybe SDCC is the first time we see a good shot at them? :word:

One can always hope.

where the hell you found this big resolution? :)

I second this question. Never saw this big picture of Momoa before. I even noticed some details I didn't notice earlier.

got a request. could someone turn this picture into a PNG with transparent background, while keeping the same dimensions? thanks

DNcdLx.jpg

Found this but seems a little rough around the edges and colours touched up:
tumblr_nmps905sLi1ushyv6o1_500.png

Could be. Though I think that best usage of this suit would be for battling Superman only, for purposes of visual connection I mentioned before. Besides, I hope that wearing a suit like this has its serious cons (like it being too heavy for Batman to operate like he usually does in it, for example) or there would be a question of why doesn't he always wear a mech suit like this when in League. Or worse, he would always wear a mech suit like this when in League, and I don't want to see this ugly tin can more than I have to, to tell you the truth.
I'm almost sure that this suit was used to defeat Killer Croc or things like ClayFace etc... as this suit may have already existed before Superman public appearence. We'll see.

I'm almost sure that this suit was used to defeat Killer Croc or things like ClayFace etc... as this suit may have already existed before Superman public appearence. We'll see.

I think you might be onto something here. It definitely looks like it was used before with cuts and whatnots.

Made the Aquaman pic a PNG

YYyncmk.png

Ah, nice! Now onto convincing Zordan to change his Aquamoa with this one on that Justice League manip of his.

Ok, here's my high quality render of Aquaman. I'd put up my Batman one as well, but it's not allowed.

SCuNQE.png

Did this image for John-Ann based on a manip he found on DeviantArt. If someone knows the original artist, let me know as i'd like to credit the original work. Having said that, there were a few mistakes with the image that i had to retouch, like the S shield being cut on one corner. I used two separate Aquaman images to replace the the one in the original image as there were details lost when he put it together. John-Ann wanted the image to look as close as possible to the licensing show banner that was photographed and posted here recently.

Original one:
6gIiKiT.png

New version:
eJ5nIeV.png

Last edited:
Did this image for John-Ann based on a manip he found on DeviantArt. If someone knows the original artist, let me know as i'd like to credit the original work. Having said that, there were a few mistakes with the image that i had to retouch, like the S shield being cut on one corner. I used two separate Aquaman images to replace the the one in the original image as there were details lost when he put it together.

Original one:
6gIiKiT.png

New version:
eJ5nIeV.png

Nice work. I still think that Wonder Woman stands too close to Aquaman and that she's supposed to be a bit taller, but it is definitely better now.

By the way, Zordan...

justice_league_movie_poster_by_zordan_el-d8t5xfl.jpg

No excuses now, mate. :oldrazz:

Oh i didn't changing anything in terms of placement, just the colours and suit details. The original was done by someone else.

Did this image for John-Ann based on a manip he found on DeviantArt. If someone knows the original artist, let me know as i'd like to credit the original work. Having said that, there were a few mistakes with the image that i had to retouch, like the S shield being cut on one corner. I used two separate Aquaman images to replace the the one in the original image as there were details lost when he put it together. John-Ann wanted the image to look as close as possible to the licensing show banner that was photographed and posted here recently.

Original one:
6gIiKiT.png

New version:
eJ5nIeV.png
I made one, but the batman was too low in quality (mainly his head) compared to Supes, WW, and Aquaman, so I ended up using the leaked Batman pic. But also, I had a problem with the original because Aquaman is too small. He should be behind Wonder Woman since he's that small.

That is wicked. I'm tempted to do a manip of Batfleck with the lenses. That and a tweak of the Batmobile.

Also I found and HD version of the trinity banner. Not sure if I can post it as the site that had it was hit with a takedown notice from WB.

That is wicked. I'm tempted to do a manip of Batfleck with the lenses. That and a tweak of the Batmobile.

Also I found and HD version of the trinity banner. Not sure if I can post it as the site that had it was hit with a takedown notice from WB.

probably safe to say no...

PM it to me. But, seriously, check the Batman. Because if the Bat symbol looks off and the sharpness of the head and sharpness of the body aren't the same, then it's not real.

PM it to me. But, seriously, check the Batman. Because if the Bat symbol looks off and the sharpness of the head and sharpness of the body aren't the same, then it's not real.

You're referring to the image i can't post or the touch up i did of the manip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"